Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes. The enemy has artilery units in their stack. And yes, he often comes bombards you for a moment than retreats. Now I cant garanty if our units follow as soon as they return because it always happens when we are not online only yesterday it happened when I was online but wasnt looking at computer. It is Baiona- Pamplona provinces. It is happening to my units on Baiona province, that province belongs to me and it hapened to my ally while his units were on that province. But it is wierd because…

• No. I know about that. No attack order. Yes, there are artilery units in those stacks but it only happens from the same province. Whoever of us have unist in that province they at some point start moving at their own. For example they didnt fight and than enemy retreats so they follow. They were just standing there guarding in case enemy wants to conquer that province and suddanly at some point they just start moving towards enemy units. It happened yesterday again, luckily i was there.

• In an aliace vs aliance game I am playing, the units of my alance several times start moving on their own and stop in front of enemy artilery. It happened several times when we are not online to different players. When it happened first time I though my player made mistake and moved them by accident but than happened to me and another player. Is it a bug or something else? Thank you?

• Android phones

Dirtyboy - - Questions and Answers

Today I managed to log in with my phone. I had to use Chrome to log in. But i couldnt see messages. At least i could check and move my troops.

• Sharing password

Gracias But in that case they should fix bugs so I can log in on my phone while I am at work!

• Sharing password

I have a question. Is it allowed to give my password to my friend so she can log in the game when I am at work and unable to log in so I dont lose my troops, provinces... etc while I am at work. She also plays this game and has her own acc. We dont have same IP.

• Android phones

Oh I see. There are a lot of us who would log in while we are at work but it is imposible. They should fix that.

• Android phones

Can we play this game on Android phones? I was trying to log in while I was at work but it says that I cant log in on that device.

• In game name: Dirty boy team 3 West Yakutia