Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Russia, they've got nukes and an entire Siberia to hide them in.

• Is extreme metal boring now?

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Only metal we listen too is Sabaton.

• Happy New Year.

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

2017 has begun, and boy 2016 was one to remember, for better or for worse, anyway, we figured we'd have a little game here, name you favorite and least favorite thing to come out of 2016. We'll post ours later, too late to use brain.

• C00L Mus1c

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=UXKIBYnM_9Q

• Lonely teddybear.

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Lols will be had. ” Why thank you. ” You're quite welcome, however you said you without a two at the end, therefore one of us hates you. ” I think its the guy with the violin. ” Only one guy out of the two of us, and Marius doesn't own a Violin. ” You dont like me? Woohoooo.…

• Lonely teddybear.

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Lols will be had. ” Why thank you. ” You're quite welcome, however you said you without a two at the end, therefore one of us hates you. ” I think its the guy with the violin. ” Only one guy out of the two of us, and Marius doesn't own a Violin. ” You dont like me? Woohoooo. ” We will like you if you stop calling us "y…

• Lonely teddybear.

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Lols will be had. ” Why thank you. ” You're quite welcome, however you said you without a two at the end, therefore one of us hates you. ” I think its the guy with the violin. ” Only one guy out of the two of us, and Marius doesn't own a Violin. ” You dont like me? Woohoooo. ” We will like you if you stop calling us "you", as there's two of us.

• Lonely teddybear.

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Lols will be had. ” Why thank you. ” You're quite welcome, however you said you without a two at the end, therefore one of us hates you. ” I think its the guy with the violin. ” Only one guy out of the two of us, and Marius doesn't own a Violin.

• Lonely teddybear.

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Quote from Jewbear: “Quote from JagerandIQ: “Lols will be had. ” Why thank you. ” You're quite welcome, however you said you without a two at the end, therefore one of us hates you.

• C00L Mus1c

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=WAQkqfDWMmE A great, yet unknown song, by a great voice.

• Lonely teddybear.

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Lols will be had.

• Heavy Tank. Stronk. German Steel. Kill Everything. Even usable in water, unless there's ships... or Subs... Or Planes... Or sharks... Yeeeah...

• New game: Modern war

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Quote from LordVoidVIII: “But wouldn't everyone just go and nuke each other? Unless penalties were installed on the permanent resource output, then I feel like the people who would spam nukes in CoW would do the same here, except more efficiently. Correct me if I'm wrong. ” I have high hopes that Bytro can balance it out.

• Political Memes.

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Upon seeing the slower and slower post rate of this forum, the German Government has given us permission to "Borrow" another meme from the Internet. 1buzx4.jpg

• New game: Modern war

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Nice.

• Personally we're not fans of rap in general. So we couldn't tell you if he's awful or not.

• He died on Black Friday, one of the biggest days for Capitalism. An Iron Mine of Irony.

• C00L Mus1c

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Selling the world? That's gotta be a pretty nice paycheck.

• Your favorite WW2 theatre

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

European Theatre. USSR vs Nazi Germany was always the most interesting Front of the war for us. Also D-day.

• C00L Mus1c

JagerandIQ - - Off Topic

Quote from Soldjer325: “youtube.com/watch?v=HF3pv6WsJrs ” Nice. youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc