Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dear Generals, I joined a coalition in a 25-player map round. Whenever you see units of someone in a coalition, it displays the flag of the coalition and the flag of the nation that the units belongs to. My coalition changed their flag however the coalition flag displayed on the units has not changed. This is not a major issue and I am sure it does not take long to change.

• I was in that round, wow, he has done well.

• 131 points and 10 provinces...

• That is a really good feature because it is actually realistic; it has happened in history too

• A New Map

ImprovedCoconut40 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Dear Call of War generals, I think that there should be some more rounds that we can choose from. One in particular that I was thinking of was a Germany - Soviet round. You can only be Germany or the Soviet Union and it is a 1v1, much like the Mexico vs USA in Supremacy 1914. Surrounding nations like Finland and Romania should all be AI's. It should also classify as a "Historical" round since it is set in 1941. This was just an idea, hope you see it as a good idea. ImprovedCoconut40

• So I have a round and I have taken over a city which up until 2 updates ago, its terrain was forest/hills. It was worth 5 victory points and did not have an industrial complex, since its terrain was not a city. The 20/9 update made all cities the city terrain, however it did not add an industrial complex. I currently have a city worth 5 points and city terrain, however it does not have an industrial complex. I was wondering if it can have an industrial complex built since it has all the features…

• So I have a round and I have taken over a city which up until 2 updates ago, its terrain was forest/hills. It was worth 5 victory points and did not have an industrial complex, since its terrain was not a city. The 20/9 update made all cities the city terrain, however it did not add an industrial complex. I currently have a city worth 5 points and city terrain, however it does not have an industrial complex. I was wondering if it can have an industrial complex built since it has all the features…