Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• could they unlock all research up until the day it is in that game. if this is a small problem then this would i think be an easy solution. i have not spent any gold on research but i have on other things and now we are unable to produce any troops and rare materials are in short supply. so trying to get research back to where it was will take a very long time. any one who may have had a stock pile of rare will have an advantage.

• CoW Tab Won't Load

uncben - - Bug Reports and Issues

i get this message as soon as i log into game Game reference: $ is not defined --- @callofwar.com/clients/ww2-uber…n.js?bust=1490359932:62:3 [email protected]/clients/ww2-uber…s?bust=1490359931:1767:16 [email protected]/clients/ww2-uber…js?bust=1490359931:437:27 [email protected]/clients/ww2-uber…js?bust=1490359931:840:17 [email protected]/clients/ww2-uber…js?bust=1490359931:851:13 newContext/[email protected]/clients/ww2-uber…s?bust=1490359931:1420:25 re…

• having the same problem in game 1872404. i cant do a bug report from within the game because i cant get into it. i have not even picked a team or country to be the COW loading logo is overlapping the pick an alliance screen. this is the 2nd game that this has happened to. just joined fp and can t play a game.

• Games not opening

mine just started working again thank you

• Games not opening

same her it started with 100 player maps not its all of them what is going on please fix this

• i love the light tank, it so simple to use cheap to produce and you can have an army to fear withing the first few days. i get that the medium and heavy tanks are great but if i own your country with my light tanks before you get a chance to research the medium it dosen't do you much good does it. They are fast and can be produced in large enough quantity to give you the win. there was a reason why Rommel was one of the most respected generals of all time even by his enemy's he understood the sa…

• yes i believe it is the gold shop also