Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• X-factor problems

Strasna_zaba - - Bug Reports and Issues

after that 4 dmg, 2 , 2 and 2. If that is really nice and fun gg to game. so if i have more important battles i will lose all my troops if we have some number of units whatever tactic i use.

• X-factor problems

Quote from Paramunac: “Well, I don't see a problem here except that you don't have a lot of knoledge about game mechanics. First, you have 13 planes. That means that SBDE is low (my guess around 60%). 60% of 13 is around 8. So, effectively, you have 8 planes. On lvl2, 8 tactical bomber do total of 8 damage to armor, which means that expected damage on one patrol cycle is 25% of 8 and that is 2. Your planes did 1, which is of only 50% of the expected value, but that probably also involves some de…

• X-factor problems

how i can get from my tactical bombarders just 4% of orginal or base dmg how it happend in days not just one to get les then 20% of my orginal dmg ? why you do not than write less dmg for that unit and i will not use them because if some oen else use it on me its kill me whit close to 100% here is screenshoots of one example my troops enemy troops province of battle after 1 patrol 5% less from 20 hp is 19 hp so if i want to kill 2 light in town i need to have 13*20= 260 or in 2 patrols 130 t. bo…