Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How about Iran and it's gigantic missile stock? I mean the CIA believes, from the intel they have, that they have at least enough missile firepower to remove nearly here saudi arabian from the face of the earth. Iran has the biggest amount of conventionnal missiles in the world. Might be a reasonable choice no?

• My favourite unit is the commando. It's always nice to have a good back-up force in your capital. I always make them. They have a huge advantage in cities, cover them from air attacks and nobody takes your city. I usually put railroad guuns with them to cover for ranged attacks. Also if you need to fight in mountains, your enemy can kiss his forces farewell because you have a man-made wall in there. They take not so long to produce but they cost quite a lot for an infantry unit. Also it's quite …

• Quote from The Lone Wolve: “Quote from Jaalab: “gyazo.com/a601ac46fdd79e8b03f48034e5b1f6fa look at the SP arti stack on the right ( the stream of shells is constant btw) ” Now imagine how effective this could have been if whoever this is knew the game dynamics.. ” May i know what you mean by that? i don't quite understand you on that point.

• gyazo.com/a601ac46fdd79e8b03f48034e5b1f6fa look at the SP arti stack on the right ( the stream of shells is constant btw)

• did someone see the winners of the event posted somewhere? because i didn't and i would like to see who won.

• Quote from Sasri: “Thanks everyone for participating! Next time we might do it anonymously again since that was most of the feedback. We just wanted to give the chance to win something to a wide audience The winners will receive their prize and a message as soon as possible. The correct answer was the Gold Shop! Have a nice weekend everyone! ” are you going to post it on the main page of the game site too? like last time ( halloween)

• Quote from Sasri: “Quote from Jaalab: “Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “I suggest for the future, folks should answer privately through a google form perhaps. ” like what happened for the halloween one?I was wondering why you didn't do that again this time ” Maybe we want to give more people the chance to win ” last time was the same, you can still share the answer. ( i made Jan the Viking win the halloween event by sharing the answer)

• Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “I suggest for the future, folks should answer privately through a google form perhaps. ” like what happened for the halloween one? I was wondering why you didn't do that again this time

• It's from the gold buying page. ( the payment method page: secure.bytro.com/index.php?eID…53197cf6fcf6&apiVersion=0) that's the link from an ingame click on the extra gold option

• Could there be a unit of commandos in Belgium's region of Bastogne? In tribute to the elite unit that defended the region during the 18 Days campaign. The following is from the wikipedia link that will follow : Sachant se dérober dans les bois et les fermes ardennaises aux murs épais qui résistaient aux tirs des chars, ils parurent compromettre le plan allemand d'offensive rapide au point que le général Rommel, commandant de la 7e division blindée s'exclama "ce ne sont pas des hommes, mais des l…

• in game : Jaalab Pref country : Korea Team: Team 3 ( as the leader seems very "charismatic" in his own way)