Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't move army

pappabees - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have an army in game 1786835 that went to the help of an Alliance member and attacked and won the offensive player. However now when I try to move out of the country it says error you cannot attack an alliance member. Why isn't ROW working. I now have 3 armies stuck in a country I cannot move them or use them. error reads you cannot attack president XXXX he is on the same team as you. I am not trying to attack him in fact I have tried to just move my army into the ocean and it won't let me do …

• I see that in team games you can no longer attack your allies and this is great but there is no way to put everyone in a coalition so you can all talk under one Chat area. So while now you can all attack together you just can't communicate together. Seems like something missing here. Is there going to be a way to create a team chat box so we can discuss without having to talk to each person individually.

• Supply Drop no popup

pappabees - - Bug Reports and Issues

I had 2 days to get to a providence and take it. I did it in like 8 hours. however nothing told me what I got if anything. I understand from a moderator that there is supposed to be a popup that tells me what I got. It might be good if it was placed somewhere like in a news section just for you or something.

• Randy_B Game Name Any team open and wants a newbie also any country is fine since I don't know enough to pick my own yet.