Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• so im in a game. my enemy attacked me with a fleet strength of about 900, i brought it down to 880 with a loss to my entire bomber force (about maybe5 bombers) so my ally decided to help me and brought in a force of about 800 strength. i just got up and found that my ally since last night has lost ALMOST HIS ENTIRE FORCE while the enemy hasnt lost a SINGLE SHIP, the condition of his fleet didnt even go down at all, WHAT THE HECK!!!???? is this a glitch? neither of them are high command players, …

• is there any way to repair/ replace units that have been damaged? so like if i attck with lets say, an infantry unit or a ammor unit and it get damaged, is there any way for me to rapair that damage, like can i go back to a industial complex and repair it or is that unit going to be damaged for the rest of the game?

• is there a way to contact mutiple people at the same time? like for exaple can you contact everyone only in your coalition at once, or maybe start a group chat of sorts?