Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You're right, I dont get the "intricacies" of your game engine. And I don't buy it anyway. If that were the case, then you would have first limited the coalitions sizes. Not that it matters anyway. I know the revenue side of it. I design compensation programs. NO one likes those big coalitions. Change that out and you'll have more people spending. At the rate this game that I'm no now is going, it might be my last one. Not sure yet, ill give it a chance and see. But a "nod" to loyal HC people? G…

• He was a military genius. Problem is he was also a drug riddled ego maniac. Blitzkreig is genius. However, he got into problems when he thought the German peoples destiny was unchallengable. Two front wars... had he just stuck to fighting in Europe until that was finished, then worry about America OR Russia... Declaring on the Americans with Japan and then the Russians? Foolish meth head!

• Reporting Cheaters

CharlieSheen - - Questions and Answers

Here's my question. Were up against a coalition we KNOW is using gold. No big deal. Were on day 24 and they have not only used gold and tons of it, but we have a bunch of trades for "share map" and "1 food". My coalition helps each other out when resources are low, but that is not what is happening here. 100,000 cash for 1 food and things like that over and over and over. In addition, three other players we took out (looks to be the ones that were sending them the resources) took troops off to a…

• Nemuritor, you are exactly right. Freezy I appreciate the "performance" response but that's a laughable excuse. This was a revenue based decision. The problem is its not gonna help. The people I have played and talk to get high command because they cant sit in front of the computer all day like some of us can. So the build queues are crucial for that. Which makes sense for those of us that are purists. To limit a feature so guys who spend can get an edge on basic game features is ruining this ga…

• No its just gonna get people to drop off. You cant stop people from using screenshots and skype. Its a pain in the ass, but the game isnt that great where there are improvements althought the recent ones have made it interesting. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand that some of the surveys they've given us and some of the changes they have made recently let us know that they are desperate for revenue... Making the game harder to play for those that dont want to is not the answer. And…

• First new game since the update on 2/28, which I didnt know about. Share intel is so crucial and the whole point to being in a coalition. I realize that this was just an attempt to get people to pay more and sign up for high command, but its not gonna do anyone any good. So the same can be achieved with or without a coalition, what's the point? What you SHOULD have done if you wanted to force people to pump more money into the mix, is limit the coalition sizes. This map now has a coalition of 30…

• Can we get an official answer on world map speed game inactive settings? Day three just started and still no one has dropped off. It says on the description that inactive times have been adjusted accordingly... Can you explain that means in actual time? 6 hours or one full 24 hour day?

• Two maps in a row now where I've seen this. Consolidation of all troops into one big stack, then ghost riding it through a path of all the enemies provinces and walking away. This second time the guy didnt even build a barracks. Just sent a 19 stack early on day three. I saw this on a third map about a month ago and on the first two someone magically walks in without a single casualty on all provinces. Anyone else seeing this? Has anyone seen if the game peeps are looking at this? any other post…

• Finally joined the forums after just getting fed up with people rigging up games. I'm currently on two world maps. The one is winding down and for the most part it two or three on eight. We few fought the eight very tough and what ended up happening is they started dropping off the map after getting frustrated. Just when we started getting the upper hand the game admin was "talked into" (his words not mine) kicking the inactives so the second place player could invite his friends in. One from hi…