Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cowbadai.jpg Why does the AI keep building local industry in provinces that have no resources? Is there something I'm missing?

• I've seen this too many times. 2 players have right of way, one goes inactive. Other either uses it to move into that country and set up troops and declare war basically taking it almost instantly, or move across to attack the neighbor. When players go inactive, previous treaties should end, and active players should have to establish treaties over again with that country.

• Quote from BaBePaBe: “Once you have figured out the route you want to take, you can "Add Target" from the starting point to each map marker that you want to take. That being said, I agree that being able to drag the waypoints would be nice. ” I know about Add Target. But with Ships going to bombard a coast or artillery to attack a target, that does't work, add target only works for "Move" not attacks. And sometimes after you've used add target, you want to adjust only one point of the route in t…

• In the attached map I've got circled route points. It would be great if we could grab those points with a cursor and drag them to another point.

• Balancing Changes

Deyric - - News

Quote from VorlonFCW: “I disagree. How well do you understand the relationship between province morale and productivity? The benefit will be huge. ” Mostly irrelevant outside of the home territory where productivity is reduced a lot anyway. And managing morale wasn't hard before, so it doesn't really address an issue that is needed. And over expansion should have a cost.

• Balancing Changes

Deyric - - News

Quote from Stormbringer50: “This is not real life. this is a game. ” This game is suppose to resemble a real life historical period of time.

• Remove? No, that is asking for abuse. Slight increase and allowing it a bit sooner, I could see being OK.

• Balancing Changes

Deyric - - News

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Deyric: “Not at that cost. Fast-expanders will ignore it for the oil costs. Ploders won't have the resources or need to take advantage to take advantage. ” These type of players don't typically maximize their economic production currently either, but once you understand that investment in economy has a great payback in a week it changes how you play the game ” You just repeated yourself ignoring the point made. The cost vs benefit is too big. It will limit the u…

• Balancing Changes

Deyric - - News

Quote from Diabolical: “ Mmmm, not always. I prefer to upgrade Factories to level 2 before adding infrastructure on some matches, especially when your craftiest of neighbors blows half their starting cash on a bunch of military spies and tries to flatten your level 1 factories on the day 1 ” Your example is an exception not the rule. Exceptions aren't a good item to focus balance on.

• Balancing Changes

Deyric - - News

Quote from VorlonFCW: “ I think The morale bonus for infrastructure will more than pay for them with increased production, both early game before your core typically grows to 100% morale, and late game in large maps to stabilize far flung food provinces. ” Not at that cost. Fast-expanders will ignore it for the oil costs. Ploders won't have the resources or need to take advantage to take advantage.

• Balancing Changes

Deyric - - News

Naval bombers will be used even less after this. Might as well spam subs and destroyers, and not bother down that research tree. Could Bombers and Naval Bombers just finally get merged? Even if they are made weaker against naval units.

• If you have Right of way, just use the move command. When you cross an enemy you attack that enemy and only that enemy using it. If you use attack and click the province dot, you attack the province.

• So this is a 100 person 7 day peace period game where only the AI could be attacked, team play and supply drops. It is day 2. I'm Iraq (teal), Syria who just joined the the game in this picture is the Purple. By the peace period rules Syria was AI up to this point and able to be attacked. Now Syria is on my team, can't be attacked, and has nothing. To me, it seems the player peace period intent and delivery is a bit off or countries under attack need to be considered or marked they are under att…

• Use the move command if you don't want the annoying pop up.

• Unit pop out menu

Deyric - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Quasi-duck: “This sounds really good, though I think it has been suggested before. ” Would not be surprised. I did a quick search and didn't see it up front so thought I'd post it just in case. Really would help managing units late in the game when you have a lot of them doing different things.

• Land Ahoy!Land-Ho.jpg

• holygrainotdead.jpg WW2-Artic-Convoy_1625790c.jpg

• Ruler of the Belgian Congo has fled the country after pillaging its coffers. This is the Scene from his wife's shoe closet at the presidential estate: th

• Belgian Congo once again showing its commitment to world issues. Sending hundreds of thousands tons of grain to famine relief efforts in Oceania. th

• Unit pop out menu

Deyric - - Suggestions / Criticism

Are there any plans for a Unit tab menu, like the Province tab, for Units? Have the list be able to be sorted by name, province they are in, perhaps type (same types in the research menu: Infantry, Armor, Air, Naval, Secret), and perhaps health color (morale?).