Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Enlightening Man I do not actually see the button, but I think I know the problem. I have a iPhone 5, so the screen is smaller than the newer iPhones. If the mobile version is optimized for a bigger screen, the back button might have been cut off.

• Just Something small I noticed. The diplomacy tab works fine, and I was able to access a message, but when I looked to go back into the main list of recent messages, I could not find a back button. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if that's actually a problem. Device: Apple, IOS 10.3.2

• Carrier Landings

General A 11 - - Bug Reports and Issues

It was on the coast, hopefully that´s why. Thanks

• Carrier Landings

Not sure if anyone else has the same problem I do, but my planes can´t seem to fly to my carriers, even though they are in range and have extra space available. It is a naval bomber, so it should work fine. I also got one plane to board the ship, but the other tries to march over land and disembark to the carrier´s position.

• As leader of US Marines, I also do agree. Many top ranked alliances, or just active ones, may want to play many alliance games at once, in order to hold or advance their position. 20 people is typically too low to support that amount, especially with larger maps coming out now. I propose a way to win or buy more space. One way would be that an alliance player limit could be extended based on games won, such as 1st game won = +1 to alliance limit, then, to slow progress, it would be 2 more games …

• New Buildings

General A 11 - - Suggestions / Criticism

What I'm saying is that, maybe you took over Odense, in Denmark. If it is far enough into the game, this province will typically have a level three barracks. However, when you take over the province, you might not have oil, so you don't want to build any mechs. However, now you are wasting 800 wheat every day to build something for which you need only 200 wheat consumption. Also, with less than 5 lv 1 barracks running, maybe 1-2 lv 2, and 1 lv 3, I have -300 tons every hour, so running 100 or 10…

• New Buildings

As many of you are probably experiencing, in many games, especially being a large country, you find that you are running low on wheat and oil. This is a large problem, as it essentially stops army growth in its tracks, and you cant fix it by shutting down a barracks. On average, in later games with a larger country, I have -200 tons of wheat and oil every hour, which stops me from making any useful units. There are a few things that I think we could do to fix this. 1. This one is essential and e…

• Do you realize how much goldmark that strategy would cost? Also, that is for one war with a 50 VP country, and to win a game, you need to defeat at least 4-50 VP countries, and that's if someone else doesn't take you from behind. If someone were to waste so much money on one game, then congrats to the staff, you just got like $50 from one person in one game.

• Player Score

Alright, thanks.

• Player Score

Is anybody else not having their overall player score not being updated? All statistics are not updating, for example, I have currently joined a total of 4 games, yet it says I've only joined 2.

• New Maps

With the many new maps to come, I suggest recreating history and making maps of specific importance, Such as the beginning of the war with Germany and Poland, or the Pacific theater with at least Japan and the USA(Of course).