Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zombie Units

Hobbyguy - - Bug Reports and Issues

It was fixed, but occured on multiple computers/browsers. Never seen it before. Was not the sync error just didn't work.

• Zombie Units

In game bug report created...didn't see it there.

• Zombie Units

Game Id: 2136582 I am Saudi Arabia. In Obock I have three units which I am unable to move. They register 0.0 in strength when I click on them. I just built a tank there an it also is unmovable. 1 infantry, 1 air defense, 1 light tank. Thanks.

• Bug Report

Hi. Game number 1725067 The Game host, "miniben" briefly had his rank reduced to 1 from 68. All his stats are missing. Also, our coalition lost all its right of way and shared intelligence status while still staying a coalition. Thanks.

• So...the newspaper says I lost over 30 tactical bombers "over the atlantic." Any way to figure out what happened? 3 different groups, all at the same time. NO damage to the carriers they were on....

• Do Rockets Miss?

Hobbyguy - - Questions and Answers

well that's a simple answer to my problem.

• Do Rockets Miss?

Mine sure seem to. Why is it that I get lit up by them every time, but mine seem to hit at about a 33% clip. Navy much less. I just attacked a giant stack in my homeland and a stack of 4 did no damage. LVL 4 rockets, no damage. Am I doing something wrong?

• I may have missed this, but can I send a message to my alliance that shows up in their in box. I know about the in game chat, but that's not always used by people.

• Morale of Provinces

HI, So I'm in a game where Im the USA and my core provinces morale is falling even though I haven't moved the capital. As long as it doesn't it lead to insurrection, does this affect anything? Resouces, manpower, cash, production time? Thanks

• Quote from BRDubbs: “Also be aware that you attack aircraft on the ground, and those aircraft are not refueling, they will scramble and defend with full strength. You will not see the graphics of them flying but they will defend themselves. ” Well this makes much more sense now

• Hi All. I am routinely attacking enemy fighter formations with an advantage. 6 on 4 or 5 on two. I just attacked 3 fighters on the ground with 4 fighters and I lost 2 to only minimal damage for the enemy. What am I doing wrong? It seems having stronger forces only equals greater losses for me in the air. This is not a one time thing. Should I put them on patrol above the target instead?

• HI- How long to interceptors stay on patrol? Does it matter what level they are?