Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IPad layout

Cobalt 12 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I’ve recently began playing CoW on my iPad and unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a landscape version for the game. For iPad users with a keyboard case this can be a little annoying. Seeing as how there is already a browser version for the game, i cant see why it would be to hard to do something for this for the iPad. Regards,

• I logged in today in order to join a new game only to realize all my stats and my level had been reduced to zero. I couldn’t join 100 player games or a couple others. Wondering if anyone else has the same problem? Any help is appreciated.

• One thing that is usually consistent with the games I've played is a lack of food supply. Generally the majority of my food goes to newly captured provinces which can very quickly increase your own demand for food. This is part of the game, Call of War is as much a game about planning appropriately as it is a fighting game. However, I believe that lessening the burden of demand for food in the provinces would make the game more enjoyable. In order to allow players more freedom of action in regar…

• Turkish Forces tech

Cobalt 12 - - Questions and Answers

Haha, yea it's really not a big deal I just like the way the german tech looks.

• Turkish Forces tech

I think the Turkish forces should use german tech, during WW2 they actually bought german tanks, aircraft, and weapons. Even today the Turkish army widely uses German tech (Leopard 2's, Subs, and MG42's). Turkey which currently uses the Soviet tech was a key NATO ally against the Soviet Union.

• its a 100 player map, still hasn't upgraded

• After I upgraded my light tanks, I realized that not all of my tanks were showing the upgrade for example: Here 1 of my tanks is showing the upgrade but not the other two.forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…7b5104063f47d53ea6d6a58ec

• Landing Craft

Cobalt 12 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I have a suggestion to add landing crafts to the game. Right now it takes a long time to disembark when your attacking an island. What I'am proposing is a unit that allows other units to land faster then normal but can only hold a certain amount of soldiers.

• Planes going on patrol

Hello, I would like to know if there is some way that I can make my interceptors not attack any ground units in their sphere of patrolling but let me know what units the enemy has.

• I had an idea to make the game more realistic. My idea is that a country's economic power and abundance of resources would depend on controlling trade routes. For example if a country was defending the Suez Canal it's enemies trade ships would not be able to travel to the Mediterranean and vice versa. Failure to control trade routes would hamper a countries efforts to produce money. Just an idea.

• When I look at the news after a battle to see what happened it will not display all of the casualties sustained.