Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My games do not! I can not play since yesterday! PLEASE HELP

• I cant enter in any of my parties. My id is 1791261 and i dont know if all the members of that servers have the same problem. It just stays in the loading screen and never ends

• I still cant get in my games!!! 1791261!

• Me too, i dont know what is happening! im going to type to a Moderator

• I have a problem, in my case I chose Germany on the world historical map, it turns out that I put the option to start the game when all the gaps of players are occupied, at a time when all the holes were already but still saying that the game still Had not started, could move my troops and began, then disappeared the sign that said that. The thing is that when I started to play, I noticed that my troops were not at the level that should be, the research center said that my infantry was level 3, …

• I have a problem, in my case I chose Germany on the world historical map, it turns out that I put the option to start the game when all the gaps of players are occupied, at a time when all the holes were already but still saying that the game still Had not started, could move my troops and began, then disappeared the sign that said that. The thing is that when I started to play, I noticed that my troops were not at the level that should be, the research center said that my infantry was level 3, …

• I have the same problem, but in my one Nuremberg doesnt produce Materials. And my units are all in level 1 but in the investigation says level 3. This is very annoying, please help

• Sugerencia

Rommel-1944 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Me encantaria que le puedas poner a tus divisiones un nombre que a vos te guste, porque es medio aburrido tenerlas asi sin ni siquiera un apodo, o que las divisiones tengan veterania, ademas, me gustaria que hayan partidas en las que un pais tiene generales, presidente, y tenga su propia division. Osea que, por ejemplo, si alguien se convierte en canciller de Alemania, que pueda nombrar a jugadores generales y estos tengan su propia division a su mando, y se enfrenten a generales de otros paises…