Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flanking

Jherin - - Questions and Answers

If youre talking about from a purely numbers perspective, not really. Although, I believe that if a province is completely surrounded, it affects the morale negatively. It doesn't make the units themselves weaker, though. From a strategic point of view, it is very useful, as the ones above me pointed out. You can catch the enemy off guard and force them to split their units from a main front.

• How do I combine units?

Jherin - - General Discussions

You should be able to combine units by putting them in the same place. Doing it one by one can be tricky since if they're a little bit off of each other, they wont combine. Try using the "add army" command to command multiple units at the same time, and then "move" to move them to the same spot.

• Hey all, just found a weird glitch. I just captured this city in the American map, and it looks like it has both a damaged level 1 and damaged level 3 tank plant. It gives me the ability to repair to level 3, but it doesn't allow me to make any tanks, making me think the level 1 tank plant is the one being used. Pictures are included.

• best strategies for attack

I sometimes like to use an air balanced strategy. I use interceptors to patrol and control the sky, and to destroy enemy planes, and then I use tactical bombers to destroy enemy positions. Other than anti-air units no land unit has good enough air defense to stop a strong stack of tactical bombers. Eventually, the opponent will adapt and then create anti-air units. That is where other land units come in, as anti air doesn't do a lot of damage to infantry and armor. I have a few more strategies I…

• Update: I now like to play only two or three games at a time for the most part. Way less stressful haha.

• I've been trying out more defensive strategies lately. So a couple defensive tips: - building fortifications goes a long way. Even if they overrun you eventually, you can win the war of attrition. And it can save valuable time. - Lots of people are heavy on tanks and tactical bombers. Use the cheap anti-tank and anti-air units. They minimize a lot of damage. - If someone is fighting or threatening you, look at their profile and see their stats (like what units they use the most). That can give y…

• 25players map

Jherin - - Find Co-players

I can't send a photo right now but I can give you the list of all user countries. North America: USA, Canada, Mexico South America: Argentina, Brazil Australia: Australia Europe: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Yugoslavia, Poland, Soviet Union, Romania Asia: Turkey, Tibet, Mongolia, Xingjiang, Persia, British India, Nationalist China, Japan, Manchukuo

• Quote from Athenaios45701: “7) Don't move your capital. ” Sometimes when I have a coastal or border capital I move it towards the center of the country so it cannot be quickly attacked and also to distract players from the city where the capital was. Is there a reason I shouldn't?

• 260p map AI builds

It is said that every citizen in the Netherlands had a flat stomach due to all the food consumption...

• There is another Bytro game called Supremacy 1914, so if you wanted WWI rounds you could go there. I'm always ready for new maps though.

• CoW Name - Jherin Intended Nation - France Your Nation's Capital - Paris Your Nation's Rival - German Reich Your Nation's Ideology - Parliamentary Republic I agree to obey the rules Y/N: Yes Sample Article to prove your RP potential (Required): "We will never lose Paris, ever." These were the words proclaimed by newly promoted General Charles de Gaulle at his promotional speech, as he vowed to be a defensive general and to not allow the heart of France to die. On the outbreak of a technological …

• I play 10 games at a time and I'm wondering how I compare with other players so I'm taking this quick poll.

• I third this idea. Also, coalition messages should be sent as a push notification to your phone.

• This isn't too early, as this happened a couple months ago, but I still wanted to share. One time I played as Papua New Guinea in the Pacific Conquest map. One thing you should know about me is that i love islands, so I had the idea to grab as many islands as possible before others get them. I ended up grabbing every single island west of California and east of Japan. One big problem... There was a reason why the islands were so easy to get. There was a powerful coalition in America, and another…

• Conquering Rockets?

Jherin - - Questions and Answers

Rockets cannot conquer provinces, only land units can. However, (I'm not 100% sure) but I think a province that gets hit by a rocket gets a decrease in morale. If the morale is low enough, they may rebel and join your nation. But in the traditional way, no.

• Off topic France

Jherin - - Off Topic

For the thing you stated regarding all of the countries surrounding you, France is one of the hardest nations to succeed with in the game. My advice to you is to try to make yourself seem useful. Use diplomacy to build a relationship with at least one or two of those countries and they'll be less likely to attack you and may even help you. If there is a coalition of European nations, try joining it. If not, make your own. Remember some things are out of your control so you shouldn't feel disenco…

• bring back the old ways

Jherin - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from sirbosston: “i want to make as many maps as possible and want to join games that are over day 10 ” While it was a disappointment when I came back to this game a few months ago and found out I could only make limited games now, it was easy to understand why they did it and I'm glad they did. I admit I was guilty of abandoning a few games I created back then, and all of the games would not only clog the servers, but leave some games half or mostly empty. I think with HC you can create 5…

• Coalition Notifications

Jherin - - Suggestions / Criticism

I have the app installed on my phone. I noticed that while I get push notifications when a state to state message is sent to me, coalition message notifications aren't. This can lead to missing time-sensitive messages from your coalition. I suggest making that a PN option.

• Even if you have no provinces, you can still make deals with other players and get yourself back in the game. An ally could give you a province or resources, and in return you would fight on their side, for example

• [ww2 alternate stalemate]

Jherin - - Roleplaying Threads

To find out your rank, look on the home screen to your right and look at the bar underneath your name. That bar shows progress between your current rank and the next rank. The number under the left circle is your rank.