Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold limits

OMalakas - - Suggestions / Criticism

My friend you know it will not do anything ... just when it opens a debate with gold just do not care. Gold is a taboo for the company! And many of my friends have gone out of the game and my alliance has left many of them. I've been around for about a year, and when I decided on January 3rd, I saw that something has not changed in the gold theme and I just went out again to play in the tournament (Players League) where it is played without gold. So you see me again Unfortunately I tried to tell…

• Build a forum within the alliance so we can communicate with each other!

• Put a gold limit to balance the games. Up to 5 days they can spend 3000 gold each day On 10 days 5000 gold every day At day 20, 8000 gold every day And then 12,000 every day I hope it will be more fair.

• Double XP Event

OMalakas - - News

fine just now was the limitation of Pay And Win Restriction Pay And Win and the double accounts.

• Please prioritize the issue with coalitions. It does not happen every time to have players even for months without ending the game! Set a map boundary for people who are going to be in a coalition. And put the game to 99% conquer the coalition! For starters until you end up, end the game to 99% Conquer of the coalition

• For more variety on the battlefield!

OMalakas - - News

Rocket Fighter vs interceptor There is now a big difference, to the extent that it erases interceptor. I think no more intercessors will be made, since the Rocket Fighter is louder and cheaper on the day. But also technologically it will not be worthwhile to discover the intersector.

• And we have the same problem ... for 25 days we were only an alliance of 7 people and we can not finish the game on the map 100 persons; We stayed only we and nothing happens to end! If there is anyone who can finish it;

• Play roughly 5-6 months and because I like the game I will make certain proposals for the game, that at my opinion will correct certain imperfections. My opinion is: A). For the restriction of Pay And Win Those that pay have: 1. Fast growth of units 2. Fast growth of buildings 3. They have all resources they need 4. Repair of units 5. They make without limit units 6. They have good exploitation of espionage 7. They immediately have the researches (from the other at least 1-2 days) 8. If they are…

• condition 0%

OMalakas - - Bug Reports and Issues

After a while the bomb with artilery and lost normally.

• condition 0%

This tank is still and moving? easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/935/7829683261.jpg

• slow battle

Yes I agree, but it is not airplanes, are convoy. All units have disadvantages depending on the ground, I believe that it is reasonable airplanes as convoy to have a 80% disadvantage. For example: Only power 1.5 easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/933/5251159489.jpg

• slow battle

Here I lost all my army, because you can not destroy a convoy of airplanes easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/932/8893183064.jpg But logically speaking airplanes in the ground should be at least 80% weaker. Except if the pilot is RAMBO

• slow battle

Thanks for your answer !!! However I do not think is fair neither to have some logic, since airplanes with then bombed and I lost many tanks and when I arrived, defenses to the ground better and defense units.

• slow battle

I do attack with 3 tanks in town with 7 airplanes, after two hours the situation is I have to destroy only one. So it should be or is bag? after 2 rounds and 2 hours easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/932/3189373367.jpg after 3 rounds and 3 hours easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/932/7206321219.jpg after 4 rounds and 4 hours easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/932/8055815989.jpg

• no game

I can not go to the games!

• BUG in battle

I made me attack with 19 units, parked in city 11 interceptor lev1 and lost 2 unit and battle had 2 rounds? I attack with 17tank and 10 infatry in 1infatry and 1 anti air in plains and lost 1 tank 1 infatry and battle had 2 rounds. I attack with 9 tanks in 1 tanks in plains and lost 1tank without lost losing condition the enemy tanks and battle had 3 rounds.