Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 376.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well that was a gruelling year of work, but we are finally done the guide. if you have forgotten what the guide was supposed to be, click here. I would like to thank all that worked on this guide, so thank you to @SuggestedSuggest, @NovaTopaz, @K.Rokossovski, @Quasi-duck, @injinji, and @dw98. link to guide: docs.google.com/document/d/11L…KTFS4rHI/edit?usp=sharing

• 1936 WW2 RP

NukeRaider33 - - Roleplaying Threads

Username: NukeRaider33 Discord: SgtBlitzkrieg I agree to terms of service

• Rude players

NukeRaider33 - - General Discussions

Quote from John Gifford: “Perhaps certain games that have no gold involved at all could be a solution for the member base that use a bit more strategy and political brainpower to defeat their enemies.. ” Only the 237493845735483th time that has been suggested. Bytro wont listen to us gripe about pay to win tactics, because it keeps the lights on. Sorry mate

• I politely ask you not to do so thank you for your consideration

• Quote from Little Racoon: “Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from Little Racoon: “nd that is why you pretend to be weak and have a small one instead. ” Ah, that is very Sun Tzu of you. You are wise, grasshopper. ” I appreciate your comment, but by meaning "grasshopper", are you trying to praise me or criticize me? I never knew anyone would call me a grasshopper, so could you please clarify? Thanks. I do infer that you are giving a thumbs-up by comparing me to Sun Tzu, and he's a master strategist. ” …

• Quote from Kanaris: “I am all for removing all the units you just mentioned. ” Same, except for commandos

• Rude players

NukeRaider33 - - General Discussions

I personally never swear at fellow players as it goes against my beliefs as a Canadian. However I understand the benefit of provoking the enemy, as it makes them get annoyed at the very least, or even cause them to lose it all together. The more irritated or annoyed the opponent is, the more likely they are to make rash decisions. the more rash decisions they make, the more likely they are to make a mistake. The more mistakes they make, the more likely they are to lose, and thus allowing you to …

• Alternatively, you can keep losing, until you win. Every loss has lessons to learn, and every victory only inflates the oversized egos of the 13 year old boys who are adamant that the medium tank is a waste of time. (Hidden Content)

• You don't. If you have high command, you can post pictures in the newspaper

• Actually, can we get an option that allows us to see all of the naval routes? Something similar to the lines on land perhaps?

• Quote from JCS Darragh: “idk, People were talking about "Oooh there are too many units already, adding a new one would make too many units in CoW" so, just remove a unit that is rarely used and throw in Paratroopers in that spot. ” Removing any unit is going to cause a lot of people to get mad.

• Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from wayaya: “8o One question for Atomic bomber. When attack targets, it gets destroyed easily by a few anti-air ground units or a few destroyers. So nothing happened on targets. I would say 1 out of 10 times, my atomic bomber may damage the targets. What would decide the bomber gets shot down or the target gets damage? ” Nuclear bombers, like other planes, are already receiving defensive fire at the moment of their attack.If there is too much overall air defense va…

• Don't Be Like This

NukeRaider33 - - Off Topic

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Yeah and if you had bombers he would have had no chance. ” Or if you had some Arty, hidden in that Armoured car stack

• Don't Be Like This

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from NukeRaider33: “Judging from the hasty unit cover up, I suppose Turkey has an an armored car and infantry stack of sorts. Rip Artillery ” Lol I guess I didn't do such a good job of covering it up. ” Its OK Duck, next time just do it like this

• Don't Be Like This

Judging from the hasty unit cover up, I suppose Turkey has an an armored car and infantry stack of sorts. Rip Artillery

• This has been suggested many times, but Bytro seems to think very little of this topic (Hidden Content)

• Ideologies

NukeRaider33 - - Suggestions / Criticism

This has been suggested many times, but Bytro seems to think very little of this topic (Hidden Content)

• Quote from hakijaa: “Quote from NukeRaider33: “Rule number one of CoW. When doing Diplomacy outside of RP, Make sure you at least have a knife in your jacket, boots, hat, boots, beneath the holster, boots, sleeve, boots, behind your belt, boots and most importantly, in your boots. Most other rules not set by the bytro team are not important ” LameWhat does RP mean, im not familiar with shortcuts ” Well, you, sir, are very likely to get stabbed in the back

• Commandoes SBDE

NukeRaider33 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from patriota75: “Did I understood well? One commando on 6 light tanks? ” No, commandos, Plural. Commandos work best in a two stack in my experience.

• Rule number one of CoW. When doing Diplomacy outside of RP, Make sure you at least have a knife in your jacket, boots, hat, boots, beneath the holster, boots, sleeve, boots, behind your belt, boots and most importantly, in your boots. Most other rules not set by the bytro team are not important (Hidden Content)