Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Also if he had planes patrolling over his tank destroyer your planes would become damaged. You might, might not, see his planes if you attack.

• Condition won't decrease because of the time spent. Someone putting AA under them or patrol/attacking them is another story.

• That is the same as having 2 accounts if you have access to both.

• Airstrip build to 50%

Futz - - Questions and Answers

You use to be able to do that when the build time was longer. Since update you can't use at half complete but the build time is now shorter.

• Submarine Fire Control

Futz - - Suggestions / Criticism

Imho very useful. I can set my artillery to 'aggressive fire' and send them walking. when they come upon an enemy they stop and fire until dead and then continue. This is a simplified use of this tactic. There are other factors involved. As for subs, you can set them to 'silent' and park them off someones coast and the only way to be found is Navy bombers or spies. I would really like to see the 'follow' setting for subs. That would be very useful.

• State Based Efficency

Have 1 stack attack and the other walk past. This prevents the 2 stacks from merging and u keep the SBDE.

• Quote from gusv: “Problem fixed! ... It took over 20 minutes, but fixed! ... Thanks! ... (-: ” lol. 20 mins is damn fast in my book. you should be singing their praises considering a 72 hour turn around time.

• Tag a friend

Futz - - News

I miss being able to turn off displayed resources. Map is much less cluttered with it off and easier to see troops.

• are u sure ur not attacking and intelligence report of an AA? it will have a silhouette of a mans head with a hat.

• War affecting morale

Futz - - General Discussions

alls fair in love and war.

• Is there a technique to entering a fort to reinforce troops you have there defending from an attack? Sometimes they are able to merge together but most of the time it seems like they engage the enemy before they merge together to just defend. Ive tried several things like using move command instead of click and drag, force marching into fort, splitting into smaller entering groups, just after an attack, and different angles. So what's the trick to getting the reinforcing troops to merge and defe…

• Anonymous message?

Futz - - Bug Reports and Issues

me thinks "Hocus Pocus" units. Magic units that appear abnormally fast though some special potion called the Midas Touch.

• Command times

Futz - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yes, yes. And while were at it lets make it a turn based game. (sarcasm).

• Hot Winter Update

Futz - - News

Nice looking update. I complained about the webGL colors and graphics when it came out. This looks much better and wanted to say thanks to the staff.

• and donuts on Friday mornings

• Technology advancements

Futz - - News

My biggest problem with new render is the troops are not as clear and crisp as they used to be. They are blurry looking compared to previous. Also when they change color to indicate allies it makes it harder to see. I’m an old man. I need all the help I can get. Lol If I were to continue, and I will, the map looks more cartoonish and not like a tactical map. The darker colors of the outside borders of everyone’s territory are to wide. I can see the color difference between my land and my neighbo…

• Fix the Artillery issue

Futz - - Bug Reports and Issues

All units fire once per hour with the exception of planes on patrol which attack every 15mins at 25% power. Artillery has crap for defense value so if they were stacked with your infantry they would die fast. Never mentioned is the level of units involved which can make a difference. Also just before his units attacked yours he could have healed them with ‘special powers’ bringing them back to 100%.

• Question about submarines.

Navy Bomber

• Help with spies

LMAO. Not only wrong chat but wrong game.

• Don’t play poor me. If you wanted information you would have look around or asked questions. I’m an ol’man and even I know most if not all games have a forum. If you didn’t know that your smarter now because you do. Now build on that knowledge. I don’t mean to sound rough but not everything is handed to you. You need to seek out for your answers.