Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As the comrade VorlonFCW said, it is necessary for you to choose a nation, you must be joining but not choosing.

• Congratulations to all members of the Call of War team, always helping to develop a pleasant environment for everyone, have a new year of peace and health.

• Push Notifications Available

GetulioVargas - - News

I know it's still in beta, but focus on application stability, please.

• #1 Ranking

GetulioVargas - - Suggestions / Criticism

I do not see any advantage in this. I start a game with the objective of staying in first for this and others do not participate of many at the same time only to give priority to the current ones

• Idea for ideas

Hello comrades, I came up with an idea to suggest that if the ideas suggested here are approved by the team would appear a picture with name "sent" or something of the type because if we want to know if they are discussing what we are suggesting here in other forums there is already this option

• Hello buddy, viable idea but if implemented but if implemented I should have come with a limit of semi cores

• Market Broken

GetulioVargas - - General Discussions

Hello buddy, send a ticket to the support I think it will be more efficient than here in the forum

• Cold War Map

I would be running away from the game standard and consequently would have come accompanied by new technologies and therefore many jobs seems simple plus it is complex

• Better than the impossibility to use would be to have a defined limit very well stipulated, after all the bytro is not a big company so this suggestion is inadmissible for a developing developer who needs constant profits to continue its actions

• Hello comrade, no need since a move takes a long time to run 100%, let's assume he enters his territory at night when you are in the morning you will be awake and ready to defend yourself.

• Hello comrade, good suggestion, an example in the case of a "siege" with many enemy troops in the city would be much more useful the incendiary option that would visibly kill them faster and enable a new advance more quickly that are the advantages that I come to My mind and I think there are many others that need to be

• Annexation???

Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “If you are a giant blob in a 100 player map, 24 hours per one province.... In short words, it will take quite a while to get a lot of core provinces ” Look on the good side the fierce dispute over the territory will create a rather hot war and by itself makes the game more competitive

• Annexation???

I believe that the time factor is the least interfering because because it is a game can be applied in a "superficial" way without losing the reality of a game, what makes it impossible for the training would be how this process would occur, it is up to the team Think because it is a viable idea

• Well, come on, everyone knows that the Infantry is a very versatile unit and has no disadvantages and no advantage on any terrain, but what if we put advantages to them? Review the functions below Flat terrain: -50 or -25 force, because on a flat terrain, with almost no place to defend or shelter, infantry casualties would be very high, since the displacement of positions would be complex and risky, especially against Tanks, Cars Armored, Artillery, Anti-tank Hilly terrain: +25 strength, for in …

• Exactly. It makes sense if you're at war you would not buy or sell his assets.And also this way as it seems to me a black market you never know who bought or sold

• Ban Appeal

Well you do not even have to read rules of the game to know that it is forbidden this kind of thing but do not worry if it is equal to supremacy1914 within a year you will be released to use the chat

• I think this amount is enough, after all, you will not change so many territories and you will form a new country

• One of the best ground artillery if not the best of the second great war is the katyusha (CCCP) and T34 Calliope (USA) and see that they are not available. Katyusha 2Q==

• MovingTroops

One of the most important strategic points is the speed of locomotion of the troops here or in mars any general no stops to move its troops faster if it were possible, otherwise what benefits would this bring?

• Aircraft for military transport, will be more advantageous in terms of strategy than all previous options If it is the way I think the idea I chose will be another piece for the realization of the best known war tactics in WW II (Blitzkrieg)