Looking for ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for ideas

What Map do you want? 16
        Europe and Africa (All of Africa) (2) 13%
        Pacific Front (4) 25%
        Eastern Front (6) 38%
        31 European Theatre (4) 25%
      Since i just finished my Balkan map for the S1914 i have decided to move onto this game since i would love a map i have created to feature on here :D

Ideas i have collected so far:
      Europe and Africa
      Pacific Front (Pearl Harbour/USA/East Asia)
      Eastern Front (Central Europe, Eastern Europe and Middle East)
      31 Player Map (Supremacy look a like)

Which one should i do?

If i have enough time i can get them all done :thumbsup:
      Jeśli niemiecki nigdy ustawia stopę na naszej ziemi, będziemy zniszczyć Niemcy! DLA POLSKI
    • voted for africa + europe

pacific - seems to be one of the maps allready being developed? idk...
      Eastern Front - in my opinion wont be a good map to experience all new unit types.
      31 supremacy - the map we allready have suits this scenario with less players.

• Preview of the map at the moment im doing the provinces :)

Apologies about Finland and Norway i could not draw those islands or lakes things in the middle but it gaves a vague idea about them :) if this is accepted then Bytro can easily sort it out

However it can be edited still and i will try and make it more accurate

Playable Nations:
      Germany
      Soviet Union
      Finland
      Sweden
      Romania
      Yugoslavia
      Turkey
      Italy
      Greece
      and maybe Bulgaria if i can get the provinces in them which are large enough :)

What to expect soon:
      A Western Europe Theate from west germany outwards to USA (All of USA)
      and North Africa

A European and African theatre (All of Africa and from Central Germany south)

and Finally
      A Middle East and Southern East Europe Map (Focusing on the balkans, USSR, and Persia)
      Jeśli niemiecki nigdy ustawia stopę na naszej ziemi, będziemy zniszczyć Niemcy! DLA POLSKI
    • General Mychajlo wrote:

Preview of the map at the moment im doing the provinces :)

Apologies about Finland and Norway i could not draw those islands or lakes things in the middle but it gaves a vague idea about them :) if this is accepted then Bytro can easily sort it out

However it can be edited still and i will try and make it more accurate

Playable Nations:
      Germany
      Soviet Union
      Finland
      Sweden
      Romania
      Yugoslavia
      Turkey
      Italy
      Greece
      and maybe Bulgaria if i can get the provinces in them which are large enough :)

What to expect soon:
      A Western Europe Theate from west germany outwards to USA (All of USA)
      and North Africa

A European and African theatre (All of Africa and from Central Germany south)

and Finally
      A Middle East and Southern East Europe Map (Focusing on the balkans, USSR, and Persia)
      Very good idea.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.