2,000 Year Roleplay Idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2,000 Year Roleplay Idea

Most Roleplays are set in a very specific time period, for example, there are Cold War RPs, Modern RP, and WW2 RPs. This is because of the limitation of the technologies in-game, but what if you left the confines of just one game? Bytro has created many different games for different time periods, so why don't we create a roleplay that spans all of these games? 30k could be for ancient and medieval times (obviously dragons and giants will be forbidden), NWE can be for the age of exploration and renaissance, s1914 can be fort he 1880s to 1930s, and CoW can be for the 1930s to the present. After each age, we would leave the game, switch to a different game, complete the landswaps to replicate the land in the previous age as much as possible, and continue playing. This wouldn't happen any time soon, of course, but it's an idea, and the sooner we start planning the sooner it can actually happen.
      Forum Gang Premier

you are a balls
    • worldwar2history wrote:

wat ever Not a commie. I love this Idea.
      What* You love this idea? Well you have little to no experience in RPing. This just wouldn't work, no offence to the OP, but it just wouldn't for the reasons I said in my normal post. As much as I disagree with the things he says most the time, I'm sure Jhon Pete (most experienced in CoW currently) would disagree with this idea.