users navel force beats equaled matched force without losing a singel ship

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• users navel force beats equaled matched force without losing a singel ship

so im in a game. my enemy attacked me with a fleet strength of about 900, i brought it down to 880 with a loss to my entire bomber force (about maybe5 bombers) so my ally decided to help me and brought in a force of about 800 strength. i just got up and found that my ally since last night has lost ALMOST HIS ENTIRE FORCE while the enemy hasnt lost a SINGLE SHIP, the condition of his fleet didnt even go down at all, WHAT THE HECK!!!????

is this a glitch? neither of them are high command players, both have the same amount of ships and are the same level, but one hasnt even been damaged at all yet, yet my few bombers, which were not even upgraded to the fullest was able to take out at least a little bit of ships

whats going on?
    • Depends on what kind of ships they have in those groups, a power of 800 destroyers will easily destroy a power of 800 subs, same if you got 800 subs against 800 cruisers

Tho i'd like you to do a ticket about this from that game so that we can investigate it througth there
      I'll mark this post as "On Hold" until i'll be fixed by us from the ticket you'll send in.
      My Regards
      Mathex319
      EN community
      Senior Game Operator