Rockets

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ATownGtr wrote:

Funske wrote:

are you dumb ? rockets ignore fortifications . are you lvl 5 or smth ?
    If I'm dumb then I'm about to leave you in a bad place. Only rockets lvl4 and nukes ignore fortifications, it takes a little while to get to lvl 4 rockets so yes forts will mitigate damage until then.
    last time i attacked a guy who was turtling over a lvl 5 fort , took me less then 20ish rockets to tear it down, including his troops , with zero loses
  • Funske wrote:

ATownGtr wrote:

Funske wrote:

are you dumb ? rockets ignore fortifications . are you lvl 5 or smth ?
    If I'm dumb then I'm about to leave you in a bad place. Only rockets lvl4 and nukes ignore fortifications, it takes a little while to get to lvl 4 rockets so yes forts will mitigate damage until then.
    last time i attacked a guy who was turtling over a lvl 5 fort , took me less then 20ish rockets to tear it down, including his troops , with zero loses
    So you used less than 20 rockets, which means you wasted 20,000 (give or take) RM.
    In all, those forts did their job and caused you to use mass amounts of rockets to take them out.
    I fail to see how thats a bad thing
    "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01