Can someone explain this

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can someone explain this

I have a question:
      I am at war with China, I have an ally, Upper Volta that has units in my province of Sholapur, and is also at war with China
      China has swept through my South India's province and captured many provinces which include Sholapur, but UV still has it's units in that province undamaged. how can that be?
      Images
      • Explain please.png

437.37 kB, 484×479, viewed 98 times
    • I'm going off the assumption that you mean the unit(s) that is/are on the center of the screen being covered by the text box. If you look carefully the unit(s) arn't actually in the capital of the providence, they are just on the outside meaning that they are just basically blocking the path to Aurangabad from the providence covered up by text box.
      “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
      Heraclitus