blueprints

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There are specific games there where air drops land in a specific province, you have to get to that province to collect the air drop and usually they're in a different countrys province, if you get that air drop you got a chance to get a blueprint
      My Regards
      Mathex319
      EN community
      Senior Game Operator
    • The way I have started doing it is to setup a game under that pretense so everyone knows that its a game just for chasing the blueprints and you only attack another province if there is a drop in it. I like to use the 50 player map and put about 6 players in it and set yourself in a position to be completely surrounded. Central China works as a great starting point cause your totally surrounded by countries whose provinces are relatively close together, this make getting the drops quick and easy. Don't even worry if the country revolts back to them, you actually want that to happen. Go in, get the drop get out.

Best to turtle in a little and build up a defense first because you will eventually be at war constantly with 4\5 + countries all the time and you will have to protect your entire border at all times. I normally have one game always assigned to this and I have been picking up BP's more often because of it.
      "It is even better to act quickly and err than to hesitate until the time of action is past." - Karl Von Clausewitz

• Two questions:
      • Are blue prints in all games, or does the game have to be specifically set up to offer this option?
      • I noticed I need blueprints to build elite units in one of my games. Once I obtain a set of blue prints for say infantry, am I allowed to build elite infantry in all games, or once I use them in a game are they good for only that game?
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
    • You will gain chances to get blueprints in every game that supply drops was turned on for. Yes once you get all the blueprints for a unit you have them for life and can build elite units in every game from that point as they are attached to your account not the specific game.
      "It is even better to act quickly and err than to hesitate until the time of action is past." - Karl Von Clausewitz

• I just sended a troop to conquer a blue print, I did it but I could not stay in game to see what did the blue print gave to me, if it was resourses or a level of any unit. How do I manage to know what I recieved, and if this is not possible to know that would be a necessary improvement the game should have.

sorry engilsh is my second languas but I know you will understand