New Maps

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do you believe there should be more maps? 20

The result is only visible to the participants.

I'm just going to bump an old post i did back from November 2016.

I think there should be more maps which would add to the fun and variety factor. Don't be afraid to get creative. It doesn't even have to be in the around WWII era. If you have a map suggestion of your own please leave a reply so the creators of the game can hopefully see it. A few maps I think could be interesting are...

"48 States of America War" -Have Canada, Mexico, Alaska, and Hawaii as NPCs 1945 2-48 players
      "The Western Hemisphere War"- Have the major countries in the Americas playable, and use some of the smaller islands around the area as NPCs.(Or use them for brave players that would like a challenge.) 1946 2-15 players
      (Already done with very similar America Homefront)
      "German Blitzkrieg"- (Use this as a hard mode). Have Germany and Italy be AIs(preferably very hard ones) and have less powerful, user-controlled countries that were attacked by the Blitz,(like Poland, Belgium, France, Netherlands, etc.) band together to take the Axis down. 2-8 playerS (Don't like this idea anymore)

New Ideas

"Pacific Theater"- Very similar to the English Channel, only with Japan and the United States in the Pacific Theater, along with the islands between them.
      Playable Countries
      -Japan
      -United States

"Barbarossa (1941)"- Same idea as Blitzkrieg, but to capture the invasion of the Soviet Union.
      Playable Countries
      -Germany
      -Italy
      -United Kingdom
      -Spain
      -United States
      -Soviet Union
      -Romania
      -Turkey
      -Sweden
      -Free France

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jherin ().

• I think they should add a Middle East Map with 5 playable countries.
      1.Egypt
      2.Turkey
      3.Iran
      4.Iraq
      5.Saudi Arabia
      Other non-playable nations(mainly only parts of countries) would be the following:
      1.Greece
      2.Afghanistan
      3.Pakistan
      4.Libya
      5.Sudan
      6.Yemen
      7.Oman
      8.Turkmenistan
      9.Armenia
      10.Azerbaijan
      11.Eritrea
      12.Ethiopia
      13.United Arab Emirates
    • I would like a map where there are a maximum of 10 players or something like that. But where the game is quick. So it is not in real time. It is sped up by a lot so you can play one game in around an hour or two. So you dont have to wait 2 days just to get some ships. Sorry for my bad english, I am currently very tired.