reported a couple of multi accounts...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I always like all that stories about sons, daughters, dead grandmother still playing or dog trying to use computer :-DD.

In another game, players can see first three spools of IP (not all - as some game privacy) and also last 5 times of log in (ok, we know that IP is not so important as....) and this help a lot because players themselves were able to control rules/fair play. Every cheater will make a mistake one day, if he is cheating! And every cheater plays mostly all accounts at once/all behind so time can reveal him too. And every cheater are lamas or kids not able to play honesty, cos they are noobs :-).
      --- It is all just about the people! ---
    • ludovit8 wrote:

I always like all that stories about sons, daughters, dead grandmother still playing or dog trying to use computer :-DD.

In another game, players can see first three spools of IP (not all - as some game privacy) and also last 5 times of log in (ok, we know that IP is not so important as....) and this help a lot because players themselves were able to control rules/fair play. Every cheater will make a mistake one day, if he is cheating! And every cheater plays mostly all accounts at once/all behind so time can reveal him too. And every cheater are lamas or kids not able to play honesty, cos they are noobs :-).
      Actually, almost all multis just "resource push" to the main account, then go inactive after three or four days.

Seeing when players log in, would lead to players making plans when they know other players are away, "He's logging in at 0630, 1200, 1500, 1800, and 2100. I'll attack around 2300, when he's sleeping" Way too easy to abuse.

There is a thread, regarding a way to proactively slow multis in certain maps, here: Text Message Verification for multi-free maps
      Okay, it's my thread. I'm biased.
      Free Time looks good on me