Be one step ahead!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Be one step ahead!

Dear Generals,

Secure resources. Train soldiers. Expand armies. Conquer provinces. Adjust strategies over and over again, spy on enemies and plan the next step. Be one step ahead of your foes! All this requires a huge amount of concentration and our generals have to be ready at all times. For this reason we improved the performance of Call of War on the tablet once again and fixed the following issues:

• Listening to the feedback from the community we took back the last changes which affected jumping into enemy provinces. The changes from the last update only apply to allied provinces from now on.
      • Airplanes were able to detect submarines without being on patrol and being on airplane carriers. We fixed this bug.
      • Some units were not interested in fighting anymore and did not even show up on the battlefield. We fixed that error.
      Good luck on the battlefield and have fun playing!

Your Call of War Team
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager
    • Its good to see that the Devs took the feed back and but it into action. Good work lads and ladies
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • I appreciate the update, but when I try to go into my game it gives me a permanent cycle of loading, and then saying that the game was updated and to refresh to see the updates. When I refresh, I get the same thing. I am stuck in a cycle of loading, seeing that message, refreshing, loading, seeing that message etc.
    • DavidCoke2001 wrote:

I appreciate the update, but when I try to go into my game it gives me a permanent cycle of loading, and then saying that the game was updated and to refresh to see the updates. When I refresh, I get the same thing. I am stuck in a cycle of loading, seeing that message, refreshing, loading, seeing that message etc.
      We had an issue with frontline pioneer games yesterday which should be fixed now. If you experience this issue still please tell us :)
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager