NUCLEAR BOMB AND TESTING

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NUCLEAR BOMB AND TESTING

WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD A NUCLEAR BOMBER PLANE ONCE AND BUILD THE BOMB EACH TIME WE DROP IT ON A CITY. THIS WAY IT IS MORE EASIER,BETTER AND ALSO MORE FUN. EACH TIME WE DROP A NUKE WE LOSE A PLANE WHICH IS PRETTY WASTE. SO I SUGGEST WE SHOULD BUILD NUCLEAR BOMBERS ONCE AND THEN NEVER HAVE DO UNTIL IT GETS SHOT DOWN. ALSO I SUGGEST THAT EACH COUNTRY SHOULD TEST ITS NUKES BEFORE USING THEM WHICH MAKES THIS GAME MORE FUN, BEFORE DROPPING A BOMB ON A CITY THE COUNTRY SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SO I SEGGEST WE SHOULD HAVE A NUKE TEST BEFORE ALLOWING IT TO STRIKE CITIES.
    • Please watch the caps, it makes reading a bit difficult.
      I suggest you check the running threads on the nuclear bombers to contribute, but the main reason for the single-use system is that:
      a) Game balance, repetitive usage of a nuclear bomb with little to no downside would definitely cause a lot of problems.
      b) You're paying more for the bomb than the bomber, bearing in mind that regular strategic bombers represent squadrons of the units.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War