Multiple Accounts Banned

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multiple Accounts Banned

So I play this game at school with a good amount of friends. Just this morning I got an email telling me that my account was banned due to multiple accounts. I assume this is due to us all playing on the same school wifi. I questioned my friends and one of them said that he activated his account as the primary one on the wifi so the system banned everyone elses accounts except his. In the email it said that if you want to defend yourself you must provide sufficient proof that all the accounts are individual people not just one person. I can do this I just do not know where to send the information. I have email back at the account that emailed me though I assume that is just a computer that sends out the messages. I have also tweeted at the Call of War twitter and Bytro Support, both tweets to no avail. How should I go about defending myself?
  • Hello,

I have responded to your ticket made on this issue. Also I will ask not to discuss this in the forum as it is not somthing that should be discussed publicly as you will need to contact support directly (as you did earlier today)

All the best and have fun playing!
    Chánfucius
    Community Support