The New Millennium Role-Play - Re-Re-Mastered.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The New Millennium Role-Play - Re-Re-Mastered.

Banner by: Kisenkairyou.

The New Millennium Role-Play - Re-Re-Mastered.
      (A Kairyou´s Role-Play: The Dawn of an Era)

Original idea, creators & contributors: Vex03, Jhon Pete, Not a Communist & President Magnum.
      Re-Boot by: Kisenkairyou, Bacon230, Jhon Pete, Oceanhawk & Valdrin.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Game Status: Started!.
      Slots: Open.
      Start Date: January First 2001 - 1 In-game Day = 1 Month.
      Map: World at War 1932 - 100 Players

Discord: discordapp.com/channels/251091…530571/251091709998530571
      Technology Tree & Nations List:
      docs.google.com/document/d/e/2…cBWK3GEkHdUNw0ZlX6MiR/pub
      Game Number: 1712204

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Notes: This originally was the The New Millennium Role-Play (The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)), however, since the Administrator for the Role-Play, Vex, went Inactive, we decided to Re-Boot the Role-Play, so here it is.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

The Role-Play.
      This is the Dawn of a new Era, through the 20th Century, the world was engulfed in two World Wars, almost completely falling apart in the second half of the Century due to the Cold War, however, as wars and death came unto us, technological advances and overall life quality grew, along with a sense of unity and peace. Now, it´s the start of a new Century, and the game of power is still running to see which nation will reach their place in the sun, and lead this enormous planet to prosperity.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Rules
      • 1st - No Goldmark usage.
      • 2nd - No Trolling.
      • 3rd - Please, post as much as you can, the perfect would be making daily Articles of at least 3 Paragraphs and 8 lines long each of them, therefore, daily posts of at least 3 Paragraphs and 5-8 Lines and you will be good to go.
      • 4th - Be Active whenever you have the chance to do so.
      • 5th - I would like to try to introduce something into the Role-Play: You can make some OOC´s/ICN´s to explain better your Articles, but please, stay in Character as much as possible. What is a ICN? Example: ´´Nations A and B must attend the conference in London. (ICN: Just move your leader unit to London and we can start the meeting.)´
      • 6th - What is said in the Discord´s General Chat is, and must always be, OOC.
      • 7th - Be the most realistic as possible, and try to act accordingly to what your Leader, government and nation would.
      • 8th - Fighting until you die, is allowed, however, you must have Administrator´s permission for it.
      • 9th - Wars are permitted, but you must have a good and proper reason to declare war on other players, and must use Diplomacy as most as you can.
      • 10th - If you are going to leave the game, please, contact the Administrators and the other players first.
      • 11th - You must follow the Rules of your Technology Tree.
      • 12th - Nuclear Weapons cannot be sold.
      • 13th - There won´t be a limit for how much provinces you can take in a war, but total annexation of a country is not permitted until said otherwise.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Coalitions.

North Atlantic Treaty Organization:

• United States. (Head)
      • United Kingdom. (Second in Command)
      • France. (Third in Command)
      • Germany.
      • Canada.
      • Italy.
      • Belgium.
      • Netherlands.
      • Portugal.
      • Luxembourg.
      • Norway.
      • Iceland.
      • Denmark.
      • Greece.
      • Turkey.
      • Spain.
      • Czech Republic.
      • Hungary.
      • Poland.

European Union.
      • Austria.
      • Belgium.
      • Denmark.
      • Finland.
      • France.
      • Germany.
      • Greece.
      • Ireland.
      • Italy.
      • Luxembourg.
      • Netherlands.
      • Portugal.
      • Spain.
      • Sweden.
      • The United Kingdom.

BRICS.
      Brazil.
      Russia.
      India.
      China.
      South Africa.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

The United Nations & United Nations Security Council.

• All countries will be part of the United Nations.
      • As for the United Nations Security Council, the permanent members are: The United Sates, The United Kingdom, France, Russia & China. Their role is to maintain international peace and security.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Nuclear Enabled Nations (Nuclear Weapons).
      • United States.
      • United Kingdom.
      • France.

• Russia.
      • China.
      • Israel.
      • Pakistan.
      • India.
      • North Korea. (By 2008)
      • Iran. (Later in the game)

Nuclear Enabled Nations (Nuclear Power/Plants).
      • United States.
      • United Kingdom.
      • France.
      • Russia.
      • China.
      • Japan.
      • Pakistan.
      • India.
      • North Korea.
      • Iran
      • Canada.
      • Sweden.
      • Ukraine.
      • Brazil.
      • Hungary.
      • Belgium.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Application:
      • In-game Player Nickname:
      • Nation you wish to play as:
      • IRL Leader of your nation:
      • The IRL Political Party of your Leader:
      • Other Role-Plays you have been in:
      • Sample Article of 3 Paragraphs, 8 Lines long each (It is still required, even if you have been in other Role-Plays):

• I agree to follow all Rules:
      • I agree I will try to stay as most Active as I can:
      • I agree to stay In Character and contribute as most as I can for the Role-Play:
      • I agree that I will tell the Administrator´s and the other players if I need to leave the Role-Play, or at least, be Inactive for some time:
      • What is a ICN, or at least, what does it mean? It was posted in this Thread:
      • What is said in Discord´s General Chat, is, and must always be:

• Accepted or Refused:
      • Reason:
      • Administrator´s Note:

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Notes:
      • The Thread ins´t completed yet, I will still add more stuff later on.
      • Thanks for bugging my Times New Roman Font Thread! I hate you with the most passion right now.
      • The Nation´s List and the Technology Tree are in the same List.

• So, in this Role-Play, just as units can and will represent other things, Resources will also, therefore:
      • Food - Food
      • Consumer Goods - Consumer Goods, Army Supplies, Production in General.
      • Manpower - Manpower, Reserves, People reaching Military Age Annually.
      • Metal - Metal, Iron, etc...
      • Oil - Oil.
      • Rare Materials - Rare Materials, Uranium, Niobium, etc...
      • Money - Money.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
      ''In my hands, I have the means, in my heart, I have the will.''
      -Anon.

´´Our purpose, is the total absence of purpose.´´
      - Major, Hellsing Ultimate.

In-game Nickname: Kisenkairyou

É BR? Se inscreve lá! ◉◡◉
      youtube.com/channel/UCEok0d_773Y6hAeaJRh1uiQ

The post was edited 12 times, last by Fenrir Ragnarok: • Stupid Forums bugging the Times New Roman Font. -_- • Additions and changes in the Thread. ;-; ().

• Post Slot Reserved.
      -Anon.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Fenrir Ragnarok: • Stupid Forums bugging the Times New Roman Font. -_- ().

• In-game Player Nickname: KimJohn1
      • Nation you wish to play as: North Korea
      • Leader of your nation: Kim John Huan
      • The Political Party of your Leader: The Workers party
      • Other Role-Plays you have been in: I've been in ones with my friends, afew with my old alliance.
      • Sample Article (It is still required, even if you have been in other Role-Plays):

Kim John Huan was the heir to leadership and took over from his father 'Kim Jong Ill' in 1999. He turned the country into a full monarchy and the country now has exploded with economic success, and has brought the country to a respectable global status.Kim John Huan was criticised for his timidness in wars and minor conflicts as the country lost the second war against South Korea. Many people had doubts, but of course they didn't share their opinion, or they would be killed, knowing North Korea. This turned out for the better as he raised the countries gdp from 15,518.20 to 35,674.75.

Despite the success, many people outside North Korea have frowned upon Kim John Huan's controlling philosophies on social life.

• I agree to follow all Rules: Yes
      • I agree I will try to stay as most Active as I can: Yes, but I have exams soon, so I will try to atleast go on CoW every other day.
      • I agree to stay In Character and contribute as most as I can for the Role-Play: Yes
      • I agree that I will tell the Administrator´s and the other players if I need to leave the Role-Play, or at least, be Inactive for some time: Yes

The post was edited 2 times, last by KKzSkillz ().

• KKzSkillz wrote:

In-game Player Nickname: KimJohn1
      • Accepted or Refused: ´´Refused´´
      • Reason: Sorry friend, but the slot for North Korea was already taken, you can Role-Play as South Korea however, we need it.
      • Administrator´s Note: Good Sample, but I don´t think Kim John Huan was a real person, at least I could´t find it, did you mean´t Kim Jong-il or you made up your lader? You will have to start the game, with the IRL Leader of the country you wish to play as, however, what happens to him later you can decide, so you can make up Leaders, but the first one needs to be a real character. In another small note, your Sample was good, but I would like to have them at least two more paragraphs bigger in the actual Role-Play. Thanks for showing interest in this Role-Play.
      -Anon.

• Fenrir Ragnarok wrote:

KKzSkillz wrote:

In-game Player Nickname: KimJohn1
      • Accepted or Refused: ´´Refused´´• Reason: Sorry friend, but the slot for North Korea was already taken, you can Role-Play as South Korea however, we need it.
      • Administrator´s Note: Good Sample, but I don´t think Kim John Huan was a real person, at least I could´t find it, did you mean´t Kim Jong-il or you made up your lader? You will have to start the game, with the IRL Leader of the country you wish to play as, however, what happens to him later you can decide, so you can make up Leaders, but the first one needs to be a real character. In another small note, your Sample was good, but I would like to have them at least two more paragraphs bigger in the actual Role-Play. Thanks for showing interest in this Role-Play.
      Ok i understand, Can i take Denmark, as I am Danish, and My character will be Margrethe II of Denmark. I didn't realise that we had to be a real-life person.
    • n-game Player Nickname: ABSOLUTE GENERAL
      • Nation you wish to play as: RUSSIA
      • Leader of your nation: JOSEPH STALIN
      • The Political Party of your Leader: COMMUNIST PARTY
      • Other Role-Plays you have been in: NONE
      • Sample Article (It is still required, even if you have been in other Role-Plays):

Joseph Stalin was one of the seven members of the first Politburo, founded in 1917 in order to manage the Bolshevik Revolution, alongside Lenin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Trotsky, Sokolnikov, and Bubnov. Among Bolshevik revolutionaries who took part in the Russian Revolution of 1917, Stalin was appointed General Secretary of the party's Central Committee in 1922. He managed to consolidate power following the 1924 death of Vladimir Lenin by suppressing Lenin's criticisms (in the postscript of his testament) and expanding the functions of his role, all the while eliminating any opposition. He remained General Secretary until the post was abolished in 1952, concurrently serving as the Premier of the Soviet Union from 1941 onward.

• I agree I will try to stay as most Active as I can: Yes
      • I agree to stay In Character and contribute as most as I can for the Role-Play: Yes
      • I agree that I will tell the Administrator´s and the other players if I need to leave the Role-Play, or at least, be Inactive for some time: Yes
    • ABSOLUTE GENERAL wrote:

n-game Player Nickname: ABSOLUTE GENERAL

Joseph Stalin was one of the seven members of the first Politburo, founded in 1917 in order to manage the Bolshevik Revolution, alongside Lenin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Trotsky, Sokolnikov, and Bubnov. Among Bolshevik revolutionaries who took part in the Russian Revolution of 1917, Stalin was appointed General Secretary of the party's Central Committee in 1922. He managed to consolidate power following the 1924 death of Vladimir Lenin by suppressing Lenin's criticisms (in the postscript of his testament) and expanding the functions of his role, all the while eliminating any opposition. He remained General Secretary until the post was abolished in 1952, concurrently serving as the Premier of the Soviet Union from 1941 onward.

russia is taken
    • web 4 wrote:

ABSOLUTE GENERAL wrote:

russia is taken
      so what is still available then!

• Accepted or Refused: ´´Refused´´
      • Reason: The IRL leader of Russia was not Josehp Stalin in the 2000´s.
      • Administrator´s Note: Also, did you really made that Text? It seems a Resume we could find in the Internet. Along with that, we have the List of available Nations in the Technology Tree, if a country haves a ´´(Taken)´´, well, it´s self-explanatory.

KKzSkillz wrote:

Ok i understand, Can i take Denmark, as I am Danish, and My character will be Margrethe II of Denmark. I didn't realise that we had to be a real-life person.
      • Accepted or Refused: Accepted.
      • Reason: I think you fit that Role.
      • Administrator´s Note: That was decent Sample, but I think you should do longer posts, other then that, you´re fine.
      -Anon.

This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • HOW IS IT NOW?

In-game Player Nickname: LonelyRhombus28
      • Nation you wish to play as: Turkey (If not available) France
      • IRL Leader of your nation: Bülent Ecevit (Prime Minister)
      • The IRL Political Party of your Leader: Democratic Left Party (DSP)
      • Other Role-Plays you have been in: None. (But I am accepted in one and waiting for the round to start.)
      • Sample Article of 3 Paragraphs, 8 Lines long each (It is still required, even if you have been in other Role-Plays):

The euphoria that greeted the decision in December 1999 by the Council of Ministers of the European Union (EU) to grant Turkey the status of a candidate for full membership gradually dissipated during 2000, but the three-party coalition headed by Bulent Ecevit, leader of the centre-left Democratic Left Party, pushed ahead with its program of political and economic reforms. A threat to the government’s cohesion was removed when Ecevit’s coalition partner, the Nationalist Action Party, agreed on January 12 to await the decision of the European Court of Human Rights before asking the Turkish Grand National Assembly to ratify the death sentence passed on the Kurdish rebel leader Abdullah Ocalan. In July the government was strengthened when Mesut Yilmaz, the leader of the third coalition party, the Motherland Party, entered the cabinet as a deputy prime minister after the Assembly had cleared him of accusations of administrative impropriety.

The EU had earlier criticized the arrest of the mayors of the three main cities of the Kurdish-inhabited region, but the matter was resolved when the mayors were released on February 28 after a week in prison. Controversy then arose over the sentence of one year’s imprisonment passed on March 10 on Necmettin Erbakan, the former leader of the banned (Islamic) Welfare Party. The sentence was confirmed on appeal, but a stay was granted until January 2001 as the government began the process of amending the law under which Erbakan was sentenced for an allegedly inflammatory public statement.

The demand for a rapid purge of subversive civil servants, voiced by military commanders in the National Security Council, was intensified early in the year as a result of the discovery that some public employees had links with the Islamic terrorist organization Hezbollah, most of whose members were ethnic Kurds. Its leader, Huseyin Velioglu, was shot dead on January 17 when a safe house of the organization was raided in Istanbul. Nationwide searches revealed at least 60 bodies of people murdered by Hezbollah and buried in safe houses. As the controversy raged, President Sezer decided not to attend the Tehran summit of the Economic Cooperation Organization on June 10. Sezer made his first foreign trip as president on June 23 to the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (recognized only by Turkey) and thereby stressed Turkey’s support for the Turkish Cypriots. In October Sezer visited the Turkic republics of Central Asia, an area where Turkish diplomacy was active throughout the year.

The rise in the world price of oil and the decline in the value of the euro made it impossible to reduce consumer price inflation to 25% by the end of the year, as had been agreed upon with the International Monetary Fund (IMF). There was progress, however; consumer prices rose by 39%, as against 69% in 1999. In November a crisis of confidence hit the banking system and led to large-scale flight of capital. The situation was brought under control when the IMF granted credits in excess of $10 billion. The budget for 2001 continued the austerity policies initiated a year earlier. Nevertheless, two major projects were completed. In January the Ataturk airport in Istanbul acquired new large terminal buildings, and in September the nation’s first modern subway line was opened, also in Istanbul.

•I agree to follow all Rules: YES
      • I agree I will try to stay as most Active as I can: YES
      • I agree to stay In Character and contribute as most as I can for the Role-Play: YES
      • I agree that I will tell the Administrator´s and the other players if I need to leave the Role-Play, or at least, be Inactive for some time: YES
      • What is a ICN, or at least, what does it mean? It was posted in this Thread: (I haven't figured out what it means yet.)
      • What is said in Discord´s General Chat, is, and must always be: (By The Way For Some Reason I Can't Join Your Discord Chanel.)

PS: If Turkey is not available but France is, tell me and ill write another one for it.

• Accepted or Refused:
      • Reason:
      • Administrator´s Note:

The post was edited 4 times, last by LonelyRhombus28 ().

• LonelyRhombus28 wrote:

THIS IS NOT DONE YET I WILL ADD MORE THINGS

In-game Player Nickname: LonelyRhombus28
      • Nation you wish to play as: Turkey
      • IRL Leader of your nation: Bülent Ecevit (Prime Minister)
      • The IRL Political Party of your Leader: Democratic Left Party (DSP)
      • Other Role-Plays you have been in: None. (But I am accepted in one and waiting for the round to start.)

• I agree to follow all Rules: YES
      • I agree I will try to stay as most Active as I can: YES
      • I agree to stay In Character and contribute as most as I can for the Role-Play: YES
      • I agree that I will tell the Administrator´s and the other players if I need to leave the Role-Play, or at least, be Inactive for some time: YES
      • What is a ICN, or at least, what does it mean? It was posted in this Thread:
      • What is said in Discord´s General Chat, is, and must always be:

• Accepted or Refused:
      • Reason:
      • Administrator´s Note:
      Hey Bud, Just letting you know now, I think Turkey may be taken by a player, so it would be great if you could include one or two backup nations you would want to play as. Thanks :)
      "Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner.