Recruiting new alliance member issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recruiting new alliance member issue

Hello, I have sent out several messages to different people looking for help with my alliance issue. As of today I have had no response. For some reason people can not join my alliance nor can I invite new people to my alliance. I and they are getting a message that reads. " You cannot select a different player from the alliance league any more. Maximum unique player count has reached." Why am I getting this message? I only have 8 members including my self. I thought maximum members for an alliance was 20. I would like to continue to recruit new members to my alliance but am currently unable to do so. Also one of my current members could not join an alliance match I created. He has got an similar message. I will include my contact information along with this message. If you are not the person to speak to about this issue, please direct me to the person who can. Game name : Alpha_Zulu Real name : Scott Langevin E-Mail address : [email protected] Thank you Alpha_Zulu
      Alpha_Zulu :thumbup: