Add man power to the sellable resources.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add man power to the sellable resources.

I believe a nice addition would be able to sell/ buy man power on the market and trades. Let's get real, it's going on 2017 and human trafficking and mercenaries is a commodity these days.

Some bigger countries could sell some of their man power to smaller countries in order to keep up. I know your food resources will plunge if you make too many troops but it could also help smaller countries expand when resources are running low.

Let me know what you guys think, keep up the great work, I love the new upgrades, and have happy holidays! :thumbsup: :beer:
    • Selling human beings on the open market was banned by the 1948 human rights act....unless we do this on a black market
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • TankBuster wrote:

Selling human beings on the open market was banned by the 1948 human rights act....unless we do this on a black market
      Not to mention the UK's Slavery Abolition Act of 1833 and the Thirteenth Amendment to U.S. Constitution (1865), that collectively covered about half of the world's population almost a century earlier than 1948.

That said, I can think of at least three very naughty major powers of the World War II era -- one central European, one east European-central Asian, one Asian -- that made extensive use of slave labor in the mid-20th Century, and one of whom continued to do so after 1948.