About you.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, where are you from, age, name, etc, etc, etc. The community must know your glorious life!

--- I'm just a student from Brazil, my english is more or less and my french skills are quite improved, I'm 15 years old and I like games, read, talk with friends, some sports like attletism, etc. See ya... :D
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.
    • Name: Yevhen Alexandrovych Zyryanov
      Live: Dnipropetrovsk, Ukrainia
      i like football, talk my friends and avoiding bombardments at the moment :p

коли ви дивитеся в шоломах України ви побачите справжню силу України.
      Коли ви дивитеся в очі українців ви побачите істинний сенс буття українського
    • Wilhelm von Roos wrote:

Ukrayinskyy Yevhen wrote:

Name: Yevhen Alexandrovych Zyryanov
      i like football, talk my friends and avoiding bombardments at the moment :P
      Whoa, do you live in Russian-Ukranian battlefield??? Is it safe?
      i live in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, i used to live in outskirt of Donetsk i left with family as soon as the russian come.
      we had to go through mariupol in the south since the central was occupied main road, then as we enter mariupol artillery hit we dive in dike. Then we move to where i am now :)
      so far i am safe :)

коли ви дивитеся в шоломах України ви побачите справжню силу України.
      Коли ви дивитеся в очі українців ви побачите істинний сенс буття українського
    • Ukrayinskyy Yevhen wrote:

Wilhelm von Roos wrote:

Ukrayinskyy Yevhen wrote:

Name: Yevhen Alexandrovych Zyryanov
      i like football, talk my friends and avoiding bombardments at the moment :P
      Whoa, do you live in Russian-Ukranian battlefield??? Is it safe?
      i live in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, i used to live in outskirt of Donetsk i left with family as soon as the russian come.we had to go through mariupol in the south since the central was occupied main road, then as we enter mariupol artillery hit we dive in dike. Then we move to where i am now :)
      so far i am safe :)
      Wow, good luck man. I don't know why the Russians are just destroying the eastern Ukrain just to have a bigger influence, are they trying to rebuild USSR? Well, Brazil is unsafe too, at least there isn't any war right here :) with Russian howitzer shoting our cities. EU and NATO must help the eastern Europe, trying always to avoid the war...
    • I forgot to say that my name is Guilherme (wich means who protects and has a lot of translations, such as Guillaume en français, Wilhelm in german, William in english, etc). Also I like music, and I have a weird taste: for me the best music in the world is the Chanson made in 30s-60s by Édith Piaf, Charles Aznavour, Mireille Mathieu, Nana Mouskouri (...); MPB, wich is a brazilian kind of music, etc. I don't like musics that I don't understand, so outside english-portuguese-french I don't know so much, I can just remember the Ode to Joy or even unknown musics like Winter in Canada. That's all about my music preferences :whistling:
    • Well,it seems that this thread it's a bit dead.
      Anyway,i'm from Italy,i live in Rome,and my main interests are ancient and contemporary history,videogames and films.I'm a big fan of videogame series like Killzone or God of War,while the films i prefer are those of science-fiction,like Star Wars(i'm too excited for episode VII!)or Back to the Future.I generally like trash and comic films too.
      Maiora Viribus Audere
    • Name: Will Howland
      I have a degree in General Studies with a focus in History, I enjoy woodworking, restoring old cars and furniture and weapons of all kinds. I am currently exploring the world of leather armoring. I enjoy reading, especially Roman History and of course strategic video games
      "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
      GEN William Tecumseh Sherman
    • Name: Joshua Dela Cruz
      Live: Quezon City, Philippines
      I enjoy playing games mostly RTS, likes reading world history, and into anime stuff my friends are full blown otaku and I'm just going along with them, people tend to see me weird hanging out with them since I'm the only "normal" looking member of the squad but im not.

I'm planning to start a hobby in WHFB but it's too expensive :thumbdown: , still planning about it though.
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day