New game: Modern war

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Irritator wrote:

It seems way too similar, but for all I know, it could be a completely different type of strategy.
      Hopefully, this means we can move the anachronistic nuclear carriers, nuclear submarines, nuclear missiles, and over-powered tactical missiles into their proper modern era, not Call of War's 1940s. The quickest way to differentiate the two games -- which according to the press release are both based on the Supremacy 1914 software engine -- would be to draw a strict line between the weapons technology available in the two games, with a 25 or 30-year gap between the two, so that Call of War would cover 1939 to 1950, and the new Modern War game would cover 1980 to the present. Ergo, no overlap.

While infantry, tanks and artillery would be similar, there would be no B-52s, M1 Abrams tanks, nuclear-powered ships or nuclear missiles in Call of War, and no railroad guns or propeller-driven aircraft in Modern War. And maybe they can bring their customer service into the 1980s, too. LOL
    • FINALLY. a modern war game from Bytro!
      my expectations and wishes:

i hope that the smaller nations ( SPECIALLY BALKANS) become available.......Because even the minor nations can impact a big region, a continent, even the world!

and i hope that there will be an more advanced method of trading, instead of this Instant buy market

AAAAnd that the nations get their own unique soldier/tank/plane/carrier models. (not really important...but its still better than having a third of the world using the same soviet/Russian arms)

A bit of history/historical mode. (for example. Yugoslav civil war, wars on the middle east, NATO, CST etc...All done by the bots, it would be really appreciated, as there is little history used in COW, even tho the players can make their position MUCH easier by abusing the actual history. Yes, we are looking at you Germany in blitzkrieg mode!)

A really important thing. DO NOT make the rebels rebel to an random country. they should rebel back to an independent state. The rebellion system in call of war is already.....ugh, so random, and often goes in the favor of the neutral country.
      And of course, i only got one question. Will the Light/medium/Heavy tanks be replaced with the main battle tanks?
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

FINALLY. a modern war game from Bytro!

i hope that the smaller nations ( SPECIALLY BALKANS) become available.......Because even the minor nations can impact a big region, a continent, even the world!

and i hope that there will be an more advanced method of trading, instead of this Instant buy market

AAAAnd that the nations get their own unique soldier/tank/plane/carrier models. (not really important...but its still better than having a third of the world using the same soviet/Russian arms)

A bit of history/historical mode. (for example. Yugoslav civil war, wars on the middle east, NATO, CST etc...All done by the bots, it would be really appreciated, as there is little history used in COW, even tho the players can make their position MUCH easier by abusing the actual history. Yes, we are looking at you Germany in blitzkrieg mode!)

A really important thing. DO NOT make the rebels rebel to an random country. they should rebel back to an independent state. The rebellion system in call of war is already.....ugh, so random, and often goes in the favor of the neutral country.
      And of course, i only got one question. Will the Light/medium/Heavy tanks be replaced with the main battle tanks?

will be fun to see how many of this things will happen xD
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • LordVoidVIII wrote:

But wouldn't everyone just go and nuke each other? Unless penalties were installed on the permanent resource output, then I feel like the people who would spam nukes in CoW would do the same here, except more efficiently. Correct me if I'm wrong.
      the resource output it IS really crap in the first 3 days....

The post was edited 1 time, last by King Draza Mihajlovic ().

• So weird seeing Donald Trump as the leader of the US in the game..
      yo, what did the pirate say to the parrot? ... he said, ARRR you y- i'm a cracker..? ahem.. s-sorry.. i'm not.. uh.. very *good* with uh.. y'know jokes. I don't know .. um, yeah i guess i uh... will just give you a quote! yeah.. thats what i'll do.. a quote..

ahem.. here's the quote:

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." :00000450:
    • King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

so, how's it going?
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • nemuritor98 wrote:

King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

so, how's it going?
      eh, only a couple of big nations are playable.....the game itself is good, but the borders in ex-yugoslavia are inaccurate af.

AND I CANT PLAY SERBIA. rating it 0/68