Make able to play for small countries

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make able to play for small countries

Hello, I've talked to a lot of CoW players and finally I'm done, I want you to tell what they want. We all know that there weren't only big countries like Germany, France, Italy and etc. in the world. Small countries like Lithuania, Czechoslovakia, Belgium, Netherlands and others took a very important place in WW2 too. Players that have talked to me were very sad about it, they can't play their favourite countries, others just want to try somethink new in CoW. I actually want it too, I want to try the role of the Baltic states it would be very interesting to try these small countries. You can say that players won't be able to be equal so this is bad, but CoW creators can make it able to play with small countries in realistic maps like Blitzrieg, where countries aren't equal, they are very similar to the real 1939 scenario. Or you can add it to the 100 player map and make it 200 player map :D , because actually there's very unrealistic situation, so making small countries equal with big countries won't be very bad thing. How do you think about it?