Ideas for New Units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ideas for New Units

What Units Would you like to be added 20
        Stryker (2) 10%
        Super Heavy Tank (1) 5%
        Flame Tank (4) 20%
        Military Transport Aircraft (12) 60%
        Airdrop(Airborne Infantry) (11) 55%
        Patrol Boat (8) 40%
        Torpedo Boat (5) 25%
        Minlayer (4) 20%
        Mine Countermeasure (2) 10%
        Amphibious Warfare Ship (5) 25%
        Missile Boat (4) 20%
      INFANTRY TYPE-
      1.STRYKER: Similar to mechanized infantry, but slower and stronger.
      ARMOR TYPE-
      1.SUPER HEAVY TANK: What it sounds! Slower, but stronger than a heavy tank
      2.FLAME TANK: A tank that shoots fire.
      AIRPLANE TYPE-
      1.MILITARY TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT: An airplane that your units can board so they can move faster.
      2.AIRDROP(AIRBORNE INFANTRY): An airplane that is similar to the previous one, but drops ONLY INFANTRY into enemy provinces.
      NAVAL TYPE-
      1.PATROL BOAT: A boat that is fairly weak, but very fast.
      2.TORPEDO BOAT: A boat that launches a torpedo at enemy submarines.
      3.MINELAYER: A naval boat that lays mines(I dont know how you would make this work though).
      4.MINE COUNTERMEASURE(Only if the previous one is accepted): Destroys mines and takes no damage.
      5.AMPHIBIOUS WARFARE SHIP: A ship that units board instead of a convoy. This boat would have stronger attack and defend than a convoy.
      SECRET TYPE-
      1.MISSILE BOAT: A boat that launches rockets at enemy territory or land troops.
    • I voted the Military Transport Aircraft because planes are actually the most realistic vehicles in term of travel time and adding the possibility of those transporting our troops is a great idea.

I'm getting tired of the convoys that are litterally 1km away from where they need to get our units but are still taking hours and hours to get those units on the groud for no reason...