More support for allies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• More support for allies

Hello Comrades I had an idea that if implemented would make the game much more competitive and realistic, at first I propose the possibility of building buildings in allied territories, that is to start building.

For our allies, how could this be possible? Perhaps through a kind of message to start "such" construction and yours would accept or refuse (better accept)."Would that cost my resources?"
      -Yes"And what would I gain from it?"
      -To start you would help protect your rear and thus avoid the formation of a new battle front that would result in the expense of more resources still, there enters the scene the second idea that I find most interesting "The training of his troops in allied provinces ".
      -How would that idea work?
      -Like the previous oneAnd what would be the advantage after all-Infinites first if you have interest in such a country or province would not be necessary to move your troops from a huge distance that would lose a lot of time after all.

So the suggestions are up to the comrades of the forum to analyze
      A COBRA VAI FUMAR! :00010166:

The post was edited 1 time, last by GetulioVargas ().