Why is modern Hip-Hop music, aswell as mainstream pop so hated by people?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why is modern Hip-Hop music, aswell as mainstream pop so hated by people?

All I can say is just people are just disrecpectful. They don't respect other people's choice of music.

Currently I am a big fan of Hip-Hop Soul songs (mostly DJ Mustard produced songs like Paranoid, Na Na, Loyal, yadayadayada...).
      On youtube, I see A BUNCH of comments like :

"This ni**a sucks b***s, listen to Tupac and (insert renowned 90s rappers here)"

"Hip-Hop is dead."

"Now music is all about sex, money, prostitutes, drugs, (anything related to hip-hop culture that are offensive to the general public). Where are the guys who rap real ??? (??? "Real" ???)

"This is why I listen to metal." (rare, but these are common on 9gag.)

Oh, not to mention the weird spellings that I can't even decode O.O

You guys might've already guessed that these guys are mostly people who listen to rock and people who listen to old school hip-hop.
      No respect for other people's hobby and also becoming a conformism and what happened to listening to artists that you truly like instead of following the big crowd??

Now on to Pop music. Recently there's a new pop punk band which consists of four "pretty boys" : 5SOS
      They sing songs that don't please my ear very much and irritates them more than Justin Bieber's voice and the songs offered to 1D
      Despite that, I still respect these guys and don't post a hate comment on them. Just go check the comment to see if there's anything interesting.
      Well, I stumbled upon these types of comments :

"Gaaaaaaay!!!!! These guys look like ***s with their dyed hair and piercings, (anything that looks quite feminine)"

"OMG WTF they copy 1D/modern boybands they suck so baaad."

First off, "gay" is not even a proper insult. Second, they are just a band who happens to go for the (nearly) same genre and again with this "The music in my era is the good music because I lived in it."

So, I want to ask you guys, why do SO many people are so rude and disrecpectful ??? If you hate it, then PLEASE don't comment rude things. No one forces you to like the same things as we do.

Tags: alone ringtone download, ringtone download, samsung ringtones

The post was edited 2 times, last by adamjohnson ().