build times inaccurate

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• build times inaccurate

I have been experiencing a bug in all my games. What happens is when an enemy province is captured, and that province is currently building any structure, the build time is incorrect. I noticed it first when a recently conquered province was building an airbase and when it reached 9 hrs left, no airbase showed up. So, I halted production of the base, and restarted it. Then it said it had 12 hrs some minutes left. So, after that I started checking, and I suppose that the damage done to the incomplete structure was not recalculated in the build time. Most recently, in game 1691996, I captured moscow. I decided that I wanted to make moscow my capitol and produce commandos, so I checked the barracks situation. It was already building a level 2 barracks, with only a little bit of time left (Maybe 5 hrs I think}. So, I used gold to finish the barracks. The Queue said building completed, I thought cool, now I'll build my capitol. But, when I looked over at the provinces buildings, the level2 barracks was unifinished, and when I restarted building (repairing) it, It took 8 more hours.