V1 speed really too low

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• V1 speed really too low

i have tried the V1 and this is kind of secret weapon is really really too slow. Only 270 KM/h against the first interceptor that can reach 420 km/h , much faster, also v1 fight against second generation interceptor that reach 495 km/h, so V1 is pure useless with this speed. The real speed was 640 km/h but since it will be OP i suggest to increase V1 to 480 km/h or speed like that to be competitive
    • That's insignificant compared to the in-game V-2 to RL V-2. In game, it goes 600 kph, about the same as a V-1 should go. In RL, a V-2 goes over 5,700 kph. That being said, I don't think it's necessary to change the speeds of the rockets. They still get to their destination fairly quickly, and a lvl. 1 rocket can get shot down regardless of the speed.
      Forum Gang Premier

you are a balls
    • Heinz guderian99 wrote:

i have tried the V1 and this is kind of secret weapon is really really too slow. Only 270 KM/h against the first interceptor that can reach 420 km/h , much faster, also v1 fight against second generation interceptor that reach 495 km/h, so V1 is pure useless with this speed. The real speed was 640 km/h but since it will be OP i suggest to increase V1 to 480 km/h or speed like that to be competitive
      Don't take any of the unit descriptions seriously. Most are very historically inaccurate. All unit abilities are designed to work within game parameters, nothing else. The same philosophy is relevant to to province resources and all other game parameters and mechanics in the game.
    • V1nd1cat0r wrote:

Nukes also have no upkeep, have splash damage, and deal more damage
      The Strat bomber can be used multiple times than the single use of rockets
      However once you get to nuclear rockets, you have incredible range and incredible damage, without having to build a bunch of airfields just so your little strat bomber can airbase-hop over to the enemy territory you want to bomb.
    • strat bombers are a) slow, b) take ages to build, c) expensive, d) need air superiority e) little damage to common units.

+ 1) can follow enemy 2) can used multiple times (if you have air superiority or enemy has not anti air defense)
      also Rockets are better then strat bombers, cause rockets can hit land units, air units and buildings.

Nukebombers are slow, expensive (in researching), need air superiority too.
      Nukerockets are very expensive in researching.
    • f118 wrote:

strat bombers are a) slow, b) take ages to build, c) expensive, d) need air superiority e) little damage to common units.

+ 1) can follow enemy 2) can used multiple times (if you have air superiority or enemy has not anti air defense)
      also Rockets are better then strat bombers, cause rockets can hit land units, air units and buildings.

Nukebombers are slow, expensive (in researching), need air superiority too.
      Nukerockets are very expensive in researching.
      The strat bomber can do decent damage to ground units and are very fast, sometimes faster than tac bombers I think.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• This has already been discussed and suggested.

Butter Ball Bill wrote:

The normal rockets were kind of made to be crap, the A-missiles are the only ones really worth getting.
      The A-Missiles are perfect for the blitzkrieg map.

GreatbigHippo wrote:

That's insignificant compared to the in-game V-2 to RL V-2. In game, it goes 600 kph, about the same as a V-1 should go. In RL, a V-2 goes over 5,700 kph. That being said, I don't think it's necessary to change the speeds of the rockets. They still get to their destination fairly quickly, and a lvl. 1 rocket can get shot down regardless of the speed.
      Exactly.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Caesar wrote:

This has already been discussed and suggested.

Butter Ball Bill wrote:

The normal rockets were kind of made to be crap, the A-missiles are the only ones really worth getting.
      The A-Missiles are perfect for the blitzkrieg map.

GreatbigHippo wrote:

That's insignificant compared to the in-game V-2 to RL V-2. In game, it goes 600 kph, about the same as a V-1 should go. In RL, a V-2 goes over 5,700 kph. That being said, I don't think it's necessary to change the speeds of the rockets. They still get to their destination fairly quickly, and a lvl. 1 rocket can get shot down regardless of the speed.
      Exactly.
      This thread is dead, why did you even bring it up if you don't support it?
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Quasi-duck wrote:

This thread is dead, why did you even bring it up if you don't support it?
      This thread was created with the intention of discussing this issue.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Yeah but no one cares about it.
      Each one has their opinion.