WW2 RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,
      I'm the one who started the aforementioned RP. A slot may open soon (perhaps tomorrow, even) and I'm willing to accept new people in. The player who's leaving us was playing USSR and wasn't very active so you'd be a little behind. Hope that wouldn't be a problem. I would still require a sample article to decide whether I will let you in or not as we're a serious Roleplaying community. If you do well we will probably invite you to our future projects as well.
    • hook me up for any open slots,

here a sample i used recently for a sample on supremacy, it's in a different time period but i can assure you i have no problem with wwii writing.

Crown Prince Frederick Haakon Marches to Stockholm

17/05/1802

News from Christiania have spread far and wide. A bloodbath. A massacre. A War in the making...

--------------------------

Crown Prince Frederick Haakon sends a letter of demands to King Adolf of Sweden, his cousin and brother in law. Ordering for the restoration of the Autocracy, an end to liberal reforms and an end to the Stockholm Congress. The Crown Prince merely 18 years of age, raised an Autocrat yet set to rule under liberal constraints. He has shown great strength and abilities. He is the Heir and Grandson of Queen Margaret II of Norway and Denmark, reigning in Copenhagen.

Frederick commanding the Christiania Garrison ordered the troops to crack down on a liberaldemonstration encircling the Town Hall. The troops in their red and white uniforms marched through the wide Georgian streets in field formation. After a brief standoff in which demonstrators cried out to the soldiers reading to them their proclamation of the rights of man.

Several volleys of rifle fire were soon set into the crowd killing 300 persons.

With the demonstrators killed, attention was turned to stamp out all vestiges of liberalagitation. Coffee shops and printing houses were raided. The quasi'Parliament of Norway', set up in the Gustavus Hotel was smashed by the soldiers. All papers and Parliament resolutions were burned and any persons found where arrested. Marshal law has been put into effect and all members of the liberal party are to be promptly arrested.

Absolutism restored in the city the Crown Prince rode quickly to the fort-barracks at Langhus where the Army was camped. He explained himself to his officers and made plans to march to the border and confront with the Swedes.

When news reached Copenhagen, Ministers of the elderly Queen Margaret gave their support for Fredericks actions and Letter of Demands. Troops in Denmark are being readied for actions.

At the Port of Bergen, the main Base forthe Union's Navy, all Swedish officers have been arrested at the point of a bayonet. The fleet sets sail to the Baltic under the raised flag of Denmark and Norway.
    • I would love to join as well, im a massive ww2 history buff so RP is no problem for me :)
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      May 9th 1943

The fall of Moscow

After many months of fighting the brave souls of the 3rd infantry division fell defending the motherland form the fascist Germans, 2,000 Russian heroes died defending moscow taking 3,500 german pigs. Today our glorious leader General Ellio made a national speech over the radio " Today is a dark day for us, we lost the jewel in our crown, our capital. Moscow. But fear not!, For we shall strike back!. We will purge these devils from our lands, for every one of us they kill we will kill 3 of them!. We shall burn their cities, slaughter them like the pigs they are! We shall raise the red flag back over our lands and over Berlin! We shall have our revenge!. From this day forward not one step back, no more retreating. We shall either stay here Alive...or stay here Dead! FOR THE MOTHERLAND!"

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.