Lethal squad searching alliance games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does your alliance speak English on the English Server matches? I represent an international alliance with English as our official comms language. We've tried playing against a Russia coalition and the comms were very difficult and the Russians started the match on the Russian server but none of us spoke Russian and so we couldn't even play the game hardly at all.

Anyway, if your group is not English native, (and it appears not to be), can the majority speak English as secondary language sufficiently? Also, your record is very good, and you are highly rated, but my alliance has had a rough patch last fall and our leader may be reluctant to take you on. So I would need to clear it with him before making or accepting a challenge with your alliance.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • We have about the full complement of 20 players. But not all are fully active at the moment. Most can be activated easily by private messaging.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3