Looking for a specific kind of classical music

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for a specific kind of classical music

i'm looking for really dramatic classical music, that kind of bursts and doesn't get really boring to listen to after a while. (i'm kind of an amateur when it comes to classical stuff.)

i already saw the 'thunderous classical music' board and checked out a few of the songs, but they weren't really what i was looking for.

i want something like the orchestra part in mercury rev's 'the dark is rising'
      i don't know what you'd call that, but i really like it, and i want a few other songs to listen to that sound similar.

Tags: tonos para celular gratis, free funny ringtones, descargar sonidos celular

The post was edited 1 time, last by adamjohnson ().

• I'm not sure exactly what you really want. Holst is kind of a hard guy to match in exact style of you look for stuff earlier than him.
      But since IRL I'm a freelance musician I can offer suggestions.

If you are a 1/32 Slav superstar (like me) or you're just spamming militia regiments against heavy tanks:
      Shostakovich symphony 5, mvmt 4

Or maybe you are not Slav superstar. In which case I remember a Sibelius symphony with a nice theme in the 4th mvmt, but dear me, I have forgotten which symphony it was (7? 9?) and if you ask I will go find out which one it was.

If you are more like a 1/32 Slav superstar and 31/32 radioactive Ukranian Slav superstar and you just rent the entire server with just 1 militia regiment:
      Mugorvsky, Pictures at an exhibition (10: The Grand Gate of Kiev)

Hope this helps you on your music quest.