Alternate Reality RPG World War II

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alternate Reality RPG World War II

Hey guys! I am an old player who used to go under the name of Carl Wilson, but I left that account about a year ago for school. Now that I am caught up on my studies, and back to normal, I have decided to make a new account, and am thrilled to find a new map! Looks like a great map for RPG, and so I have decided to hold an RPG on it. The rules and nations will be shown below! Thanks!

GAME DETAILS:
      Map: Historic World War 1939
      Password Enabled (Will be Given Password at start of RPG)
      No ingame peace periods, but will be RPG set peace time
      No Supply Drops
      No Anti-Cheat so that my brother can attend
      Game Starts as soon as I start it

NATIONS:
      Allied:
      Nationalist China - Available
      France - Available
      Soviet Union - cerealnerd
      United Kingdom - Available
      Brazil - Available
      United States - Available
      Canada - Available

Axis:
      Japan - Available
      Germany - PAD_Minotaur
      Italy - Available
      Yugoslavia - PAD_Centaur
      Spain - Available
      Argentina - FutureOlympicSwimmer

Neutral:
      Manchukuo (Right of Way with all Allied Powers) (Can be invaded by Axis Powers)
      Persia (Right of Way with all Allied Powers) (Can be invaded by Axis Powers)
      Xingjiang (Right of Way with all Allied Powers) (Can be invaded by Axis Powers)
      British India (Right of Way with all Allied Powers) (Can be invaded by Axis Powers)
      Australia (Right of Way with all Allied Powers) (Can be invaded by Axis Powers)
      Mongolia (No Right of Way with any nations) (Cannot be invaded by Axis Powers)
      Tibet (No Right of Way with any nations) (Cannot be invaded by Axis Powers)
      Turkey (No Right of Way with any nations) (Cannot be invaded by Axis Powers)
      Poland (No Right of Way with any nations) (Must be invaded by Germany no later than Day 3)
      Romania (No Right of Way with any nations) (Can be invaded by Axis Powers)
      Sweden (No Right of Way with any nations) (Can be invaded by Axis Powers)
      Mexico (No Right of Way with any nations) (Can be invaded by Axis Powers)
      Minor Nations (No Right of Way with any nations) (Can be invaded by Axis Powers)
      Switzerland (No Right of Way with any nations) (Cannot be invaded by Axis Powers)

RULES:
      No gold-use in any part of the game.

No foul-talk

There is no reason to post in the newspaper daily, just be active.

Any players who are absent without notifying me before-hand for more then 6 days are removed.

Only Axis factions map attack neutral territories except for special permissions for the USSR.

No factions can attack within the first 2 days unless the Axis attacks a faction first.

Each faction may only have a max of TWO NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS at any given point in the game.

America cannot attack any Axis powers until day 12 unless they are attacked before then.

Germany has to have invaded Poland by day 5.

The Soviet Union is allowed to invade the following neutral factions: Finland, Poland, but must follow rule 6 in doing so.

*Germany must invade Poland no later than Day 3

*America cannot move any units into mainland Europe or attack any Axis nations until day 15 UNLESS THEY ARE ATTACKED BEFORE THAT TIME. Then they may invade the Axis nations.

*The Soviet Union cannot attack Germany until Day 6, or when Germany attacks them

*No spies of any kind except for Intelligence spies

*Nations may not exchange or give territories to other nations unless they are returning a province into control of a previous owner.
      (For Example: Germany takes Paris, United Kingdom takes Paris, and returns it to France = LEGAL)
      (For Example: United States and France both know that it is Day 5, and Germany does not want to attack United States and bring in another enemy, so France gives United States Brest so that Germany cannot attack it = ILLEGAL)

*The RPG rules must be followed exactly, and the manager holds the right to remove any players found to be breaking the rules in any form.

*Right of Way cannot be formed with any neutral nations unless specified above, and no AI nations may be invaded unless shown above.

*Unit restrictions must be followed by the owning nation, and the day limit for each unit must be followed as well.

*The owner of this RPG holds the right to change the rules at any point before the starting of the RPG

THANKS GUYS! I'LL BE RELEASING UNIT RESTRICTIONS PER NATION LATER!!!

“Lord, make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.”

~St. Francis of Assisi

The post was edited 4 times, last by PAD_Minotaur ().

• cerealnerd wrote:

Hi Carl. I don't know if you remember me but we played together before. Anyway, I would like to be the Soviet Union if this gets going.:)
      I do indeed remember you, and was hoping you would show up! Welcome, and please tell anyone you know about this game! Thanks!
      “Lord, make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.”

~St. Francis of Assisi