Suggested new COW awards/decorations/medals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alkyonor wrote:

This thread has somehow passed unnoticed for a long time it seems. But yeah, I am sure our game designers do not mind adding another fun achievement like "Kill X enemy units with artillery" to the list. And while we're at it: Why don't you propose some fitting names – except for "Die Ostfront", which has already been proposed. ;)
      I'll take whatever intel, about my opponents, that I'm given. The "Stats Overview" tab is one and the "Achievements" tab is another (and one I'd use more often if it gave a more complete picture of my opponent's trends with the addition of more Achievements).
    • This thread (thanks MontanaBB) got me to look at my own Achievements tab (something I don't think to do) and I noticed my "Ruler of Nations: Win 10 Rounds of the 'Clash of Nations' Map" has the three stars awarded and indicates "10/10".

I'm fine with that end point as it may encourage me to focus on a different Achievement. But, it would be nice, if there were some place where I could see my actual total of any Achievement that fills up.
    • I Patton wrote:

I'm fine with that end point as it may encourage me to focus on a different Achievement. But, it would be nice, if there were some place where I could see my actual total of any Achievement that fills up.
      To the extent your game victories occurred in the past, they may be "lost." When they recently added a new achievement/award for wins on the 50-player Pacific map, my two previous outright victories on that map did not register for the new award.

C'est la guerre.