Confirmation button for gold usage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Confirmation button for gold usage

I know this has been requested before, but please, please implement a confirmation tab for using gold. I just had another one of these situations: I have a province where the morale is lower than usual, I want to know why. I therefore click on the "i" button next to the morale. But right before I click, the game decides it is time for an ad break, an ad appears at the right side of my screen, the whole window shifts to the left and tadaa, I just paid 500 gold to raise the morale up again. Without wanting to do that, of course. :wallbash

Would it really be THAT hard to implement a simple "do you really want to do this? yes/no" tab when one uses gold? It would enormously reduce the amount of such accidents happening, that is for sure.
    • BjorniXL wrote:

But right before I click, the game decides it is time for an ad break, an ad appears at the right side of my screen, the whole window shifts to the left and tadaa, I just paid 500 gold to raise the morale up again. Without wanting to do that, of course.

Yes, please. I will assume, in good faith, that this is a design flaw, and not intentional.

If so, a gold use confirmation (yes/no) button seems like an obvious improvement and aid to Bytro Lab's consumers.