The Ashes RP 2200 [RPU]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MrFixitNC wrote:

See.... when you recruit people for an RP game, and they accept and apply and are approved. and they keep checking for updates.... there is a step on your part to INFORM THEM that it has started/will start, and how to join.... you know, dates.... map IDs that sort of important stuff?

It is Friday morning. I was promised a map ID by this past Tuesday.

But no... the map is on day 5 and still no map ID.

Yeah..... take me off the list.
      the roleplayer slots are full...
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • And supposedly I had been given one of those spots. Phantom and some other guy who was apparently setting tings up had both told me the same country I was starting with and all the details worked out.... except the fact that there had been a map acquired, and the game was starting, and the map ID.

Anyway..... learned a lesson there......
    • MrFixitNC wrote:

And supposedly I had been given one of those spots. Phantom and some other guy who was apparently setting tings up had both told me the same country I was starting with and all the details worked out.... except the fact that there had been a map acquired, and the game was starting, and the map ID.

Anyway..... learned a lesson there......
      WELL, phantom forgot to share the map ID/password when we got the map, and so the Roleplay on the map started on day 3..... if you didn't give up yet, you should join the discord server if you wanna get information and news about the RP
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • In game name:KomandantGojko

Nation name:Novaskaya Republic

Nation Leader title:Commander

Nation Leader:Vladislav Zhukov
      Nation Flag:

Political Behavour:Nationalistic,agressive towards communists and higher race!

Starting Teritory:Kiev

Millitary preference:Tanks and Planes

Millitary weakness:Naval

RP Sample:Good diplomatic relations
      Tilen
    • In-game Name: Ty0303

Nation Name: Great Britain

Nation Leader Title: King
      Nation Leader:King Alexander

Nation Flag: See attachment

Political Behavior: Mostly peaceful and defensive

Starting Territory:The British Isles

Military Preference (Unit Class): All navy units

Military Weakness (Unit Class): Tanks

RP Sample (Show us your RP Skillz)*: On the morning of March the 25, a great new era began, The era of Alexander, The era of a new Great Britain. As he rose from his quarters he, and everyone in the world, knew there would be great times ahead of him.
      Images
      • download.png

5.17 kB, 317×159, viewed 193 times
    • In Game Name - Rexlex

Nation Name: Germany

Nation Leader Title: Prime Minister

Nation Leader: Adolf Himmler

Nation Flag: See attachment

Political Behavior: Agressive Yet Defensive And Passive

Starting Territory: Germany

Military Preference (Unit Class): All Armored Units

Weakness : None
      Images
      • Flagge-Deutschland.jpg

35.12 kB, 900×548, viewed 197 times
    • Name:KomandantGojko
      Leader:El-Goyche

After the Apocalypse,SA decided to go independent.We chose to be republic,our
      president is El-Goyche a cruel dictator who will free Argentina and unite it as one.
      The Ultranationalist party of Argentina(UPA) has decided to rebuild our country.
      Workers started to take shovels in their hands and build roads,hospitals,churches
      schools and even parliament!They were highly rewarded by our S.Argentinian Rubel.
      Problem of SA it had no army at all,mostly weapons were old or destroyed.We searched
      and searched for any scientists or engineers.Biggest producer of weapon and master
      of creating weapons is Hugo-Mugo.With new weapons like robots or laser guns
      we can conquer the world!It astimates there are 50k S.Argentinian soldiers defending
      our land.Population of S.Argentina is around 2,5 mil.Our leader will crush North Argentina
      and overthrow the Communists!Long live Argentina and El-Goyche

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia…Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png
      Tilen
    • In-game Name: JoJoJo2103

Nation Name: New France

Nation Leader Title: President
      Nation Leader: President Cedric Lavigne

Nation Flag: (Quebecois Flag)

Political Behavior: Aggressive; They Want to own as much of Canada as possible.

Starting Territory: Quebec

Military Preference (Unit Class): Infantry Units

Military Weakness (Unit Class): Naval Units

RP Sample (Show us your RP Skillz)*: Now to do what France could never do; own Canada, from the Icy Atlantic to the tranquil Pacific, and be free of the threat of the British Taking over, Whatever situation France is in, it is certain; New France has a bright future ahead of itself.
      Rule Brittania