Level and statistics not updating

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Level and statistics not updating

Hello, I have noted that my profile's level and statistics are not getting updated and this has been happening for at least 4 days but I suspect it's even more. I have asked about it to moderators several times on the help channel, some say it's gona get fixed soon, some say I am the only one having this problem so I never get a definitive answer.
      I am stuck at level 29 (%35 whit and 5,333 points), this hasn't changed even tho I have destroyed 3 submarines and one infantry unit from an active player several days ago. There really isn't a point for me to play if I can't progress.
      Can someone please tell me how to get back to normal or at least what's wrong?
    • Valewonca wrote:

Jewbear wrote:

Morning Valewonca, wanted to touch base and make sure that the bug of yours was fixed. Any changes?
      No, it's still the same. I was also wondering if the points that I won during the effects of the bug will show up when it get's fixed... Any idea?
      Can you push your game information to me please? I am gonna pass it up the chain and see if there are any GO's online that can take a look at it.
      EN Community Support

• Jewbear wrote:

Valewonca wrote:

You mean like the info of the matches? I am currently at this 4 players one, ID: 1.755.696; I was also at this one but it ended a few days ago: 1.684.544.
      I meant your Username and such. If the stats on your profile arent updating we need the profile info.
      Yeah... I wasn't sure what you meant, please understand that I'm not perfect whit english, I am from Argentina but I know enough english to look for help in the english side of the forum cause I am hoping to get better assistance here. My username is Valewonca, same as here, Corporal Valewonca, level 29. Not sure if there is any other data I can give you.
    • Valewonca wrote:

Jewbear wrote:

Valewonca wrote:

You mean like the info of the matches? I am currently at this 4 players one, ID: 1.755.696; I was also at this one but it ended a few days ago: 1.684.544.
      I meant your Username and such. If the stats on your profile arent updating we need the profile info.
      Yeah... I wasn't sure what you meant, please understand that I'm not perfect whit english, I am from Argentina but I know enough english to look for help in the english side of the forum cause I am hoping to get better assistance here. My username is Valewonca, same as here, Corporal Valewonca, level 29. Not sure if there is any other data I can give you.
      Greatly appreciate it, i will pass this info on to the GO's. If there is anything else we need from you, i will pass on the message.
      EN Community Support

• Jewbear wrote:

Morning, i informed the GO's of the issue last night and they informed me that its a known issue and being currently worked on although they thought that the bug was eradicated. Are you still having the same issues or have they been cleared up?
      Thanks for asking, I was gona ask too because today I finished the only match I was in and I'm not sure to join more games until this gets fixed; and yes, it still hasn't changed. If I remember correctly the stats and the level used to get updated around midnight here so I will tell if the problem remains tomorrow, but as fair as yesterday-today goes, there are no changes.
    • I was hoping that whit the hotfix announced yesterday it was finally gona be fixed, I even joined a new match cause maybe the problem was whit the game I was playing a few day ago but nothing, nothing has changed and I keep going down in the global rankings. I am gona stay in this match a few days to see if there is any luck but if not I will probably stop playing for a bit. Thank you for all the help.
    • I am having a different issue with the leveling up system, on your rank tab it will say for example mine 38,660/41,300. However if you go to the indepth stats where it shows your points for you economic and military gain, if you scroll to the bottom of both and add them it is no where near 38,660 it is 9,605 + 30,614. Its a thousand away, but it has always been behind for me. Is that just me or do the servers have a delayed time on updating?