Province List - Core Country Sort

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Province List - Core Country Sort

On the Province list, can a column for Core Country be added? It would make it a lot easier to administer builds if it could be done by country. As the empire grows it gets more and more difficult to determine where the provinces are that are at the front, and you almost have to go to map scrolling to do builds. Having a country sort would allow you to quickly scroll to the region you wish to review/build in the list. ie. All provinces in France.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda
    • In the meantime, I get my core and high cash provinces using the province list since . Sort on resource column. Lets say it comes up with rare materials first. The highest producer will be at the top and it should be in your core. As you scroll down through the rare materials provinces, the production, and cash decrease. Then I scroll on down to where the oil producers are. Again, the highest producer will be at the top and it should be in your core. You can continue on through all resources in the same manner. The cash provided should also show up in the same way.

It's a little bit of work, but at least it gets me what I need until something is added(if ever) for core provinces.
    • BRDubbs wrote:

In the meantime, I get my core and high cash provinces using the province list since . Sort on resource column. Lets say it comes up with rare materials first. The highest producer will be at the top and it should be in your core. As you scroll down through the rare materials provinces, the production, and cash decrease. Then I scroll on down to where the oil producers are. Again, the highest producer will be at the top and it should be in your core. You can continue on through all resources in the same manner. The cash provided should also show up in the same way.

It's a little bit of work, but at least it gets me what I need until something is added(if ever) for core provinces.
      That is not what I asked for.

For example

I invade in Mongolia and India at the same time.

Assume that it is very easy to keep mongolia safe and under high morale.

Assume that this is not the fact in India becauso of high enemy activity and higher distance from capital.

Now I want to build up fortifications in India only und infrastructure in mongolia.

Continental sort has no effect, because both countries are located in Asia.

Now I do need a sort by core provincies and not by economy.
    • F. Marion wrote:

Being able to sort by nationality of the core province (both mine and those I conquer) would greatly speed the spending of coin to upgrade the right provinces.
      FYI, on the larger maps, a player already may sort his provinces by continent or region. For example, on the 50-player Pacific map, you may sort by Australia, Central America, North America, Southeast Asia, Oceania, etc., with tabs that are provided within the provinces menu. It would be nice if a similar feature were available on all of the major maps.
    • Arbales wrote:

That is not the same
      Agreed. But it does permit you to search a much shorter list because all of your core provinces are in the same map region. As someone else pointed out above, you can then sort on "resources" and your core provinces will be at the top of each cluster of provinces sorted by particular resource.

Yes, I know it's an imperfect solution, and your proposal would be far better, but it makes it somewhat easier until the developers implement your proposed change or something similar.